Engine Knock, Vibration, Clatter and detonation Problem in My 1.5 TDI

amritbareta

TDI
Dear Friends "Hello" From India
I have Polo sedan 1.5 TDI 2015 model 88,000 K.M Driven
Few days back my car went out of fuel Means there was no fuel in fuel tank, fuel filter and fuel pipes i have no idea that my car is out of fuel i was trying to start my car again and again due to that my fuel injectors run dry without fuel, when i found there is no fuel in tank i have filled a new fuel in my tank, but after that my engine started Knocking, Vibrating, Clattering and detonation like a tractor engine or generator. here is the video link in which sound of my car engine is shown, can anyone help me how to resolve this problem
what is the solution of this problem. how my engine or injectors will became silent again?
Thanks to every TDIClub Family Member.

amritbareta

TDI
thanks for help my dear friend /// how can i bled my fuel injectors? dear friend
by opening them or directly?
or do i need to go mechanic for this?

rocky raccoon

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta Sportwagen
I have not had this problem with my TDI but did with my old Mercedes OM617. In that case I first filled and bled the fuel filter, then cracked open the fuel lines to the injectors one at a time until fuel flow with no air bubbles. I see no reason that it should not work with our TDIs. For the fuel filter, simply fill it to overflowing and then tighten down the lid. If your fuel pump needs bleeding separately, I do not know how.

If none of the above works, I would go to a mechanic. Please let us know how this works out. I'm sure there are many with similar problems and your experience can help them.

amritbareta

TDI
Thanks dear for your kind time and reply
i will try as you have suggested me.... hope my problem will be solved
if not solved i will take my car to Some good mechanic and sure i will tell everybody on TDICLub.com how my problem was troubleshooted by mechanic.
i will share my experience with you also dear brother
thanks dear brother
for helping me
God bless you
love from India dear Rocky Raccoon Friend.