Engine breakdown, need help

SethRogan

TDI
Golf plus 1.9
I have gotten the oil pressure light and have proceeded to change oil, oil filter, oil pressure sensor and cleaned the oil pan and the oil pump, I still Get the oil pressure warning and when I first got it the car hasn’t worked. It wont start but you can hear the engine trying to start. I am going to measure the oil pressure while trying to start it, if there is pressure or not, what may be wrong?

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
I have gotten the oil pressure light and have proceeded to change oil, oil filter, oil pressure sensor and cleaned the oil pan and the oil pump, I still Get the oil pressure warning and when I first got it the car hasn’t worked. It wont start but you can hear the engine trying to start. I am going to measure the oil pressure while trying to start it, if there is pressure or not, what may be wrong?
What car are you working on? Often when you have an extended crank, the oil pressure light will come on after a while. That's normal.

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
It’s a Volkswagen golf plus 1.9 TDI 2005, checked the oil pressure and it’s none
There's no oil pressure at all? Did you replace the oil pump, it just clean it and look at it? I assume you got it with no oil pressure, from what you said? Where are you measuring oil pressure?

SethRogan

TDI
Golf plus 1.9
There's no oil pressure at all? Did you replace the oil pump, it just clean it and look at it? I assume you got it with no oil pressure, from what you said? Where are you measuring oil pressure?
Manually measure oli pressure with one of the thingies with the needed in them measuring bar/psi, while trying to turn on the engine and the needle didnt move at all, cleaned the oil pump nozzle thing. Did not replace the pump.