End of 2006 NHRDA Racing Season

jetta-girl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI
Saturday, September 16th was the last race of this season for the NHRDA. I got 5th place overall, and 1st place with the stick shift cars/trucks. It was a really good season for me, it was my first time drag racing. I was the first girl to ever win a race with the NHRDA, and the first one this season to get a perfect reaction time at the light. I could not have done it without the support of DieselPower/ DieselTuning.Ca Thanks, Joe and Donald for your support and encouragement. I only hope I made you guys proud, and have represented the DieselPower box well. I hope to see more TDI's out on the drag strip next year, the TDI's have been kicking butt out there this season!
Jetta Girl

kharmin

Veteran Member
TDI
'06 Jetta, DSG, Package 0
jetta-girl said:
1st place with the stick shift cars/trucks. ... first girl to ever win a race with the NHRDA, and the first one this season to get a perfect reaction time at the light. ... TDI's have been kicking butt out there this season!
Jetta Girl
You Go Girl!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Keep on kickin'!!!

jetta-girl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI
Next season starts in February, I'm hoping I don't lose my touch by then. It will be tough waiting 5 months before I get to go to the track again, this racing stuff is addicting!:D