Email received

jmodge

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 alh Jetta, RC2 w/.205's 5speed daily summer commuter and 2000 alh Jetta 5spd swap, 2" lift, hitch, stage 3 TDtuning w/.216's winter cruiser, 1996 Tacoma ALh
My intentions are to make Administrators aware of an email I received. Not sure if this is the right place to post this. I did not click on the link and do not recommend doing so.

nige269 started a new conversation with you at TDIClub Forums.

hey)
jmodge, hеy) Еmilly, 25, fеmаlе. Rаtе my nаkеd phоtоs on sеx dаting sitе, сliсk linк: http://fastdate24.top/hotgirl777

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
The "Hey" guy (always a new member from New York) has been banned as a spammer repeatedly for sending these PMs. However, he seems to keep joining again and again with new user names. I'm not sure how he manages to do this. I have personally banned him multiple times (sometimes several times in the same week). Sending emails directly to members seems to be a new tactic for him. The moderators and admins here try hard to keep these guys out, but occasionally they get through anyway.

Remember - Never click on any links sent to you unexpectedly or by someone you do not know.

Have Fun!

Don