Email Issues - Resolved

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Just a quick note that over the past week we have been having issues with outbound email form the forums. I know that in the past there have been issues with subscribed threads, but this was also affecting new accounts and password resets. I have moved to a new provider as of this morning and things seem to be working. Please let me know if any issues persist.

Thanks,

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
Small update, There appear to be some issues now with Gmail users. I'm looking into the issue. I assume no one is noticing any other real issues?

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
Ok, now I believe the email issues should all be resolved. Please let me know if you encounter any issues.

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Golf 6MT; 2015 Sportwagen 6MT; 2016 A3 e-tron 6DSG
Thanks for your continued upkeep of the forums, Fred!
Can't tell you how much I appreciate the efforts of you and the mods to continue to make tdiclub the best, most helpful, friendly, and welcoming user forum on the internet. (And no - I'm not just blowing smoke....no pun intended.)

novusB

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Just a quick note that over the past week we have been having issues with outbound email form the forums. I know that in the past there have been issues with subscribed threads, but this was also affecting new accounts and password resets. I have moved to a new provider as of this morning and things seem to be working. Please let me know if any issues persist.

Thanks,
Thank you! I was trying to get on these forums forever! Not sure if you got any of my VMs or not ;D