Elsawin Software

Bhavick

Veteran Member
TDI
1.9TDI
Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone knows a secure website where i can get a copy of Elsawin software please?

Thanks

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Good luck with that. These are hacked, cracked and unauthorized. My most recent Elsawin came as a Win 10 HDD with who knows what else embedded. The instructions with the drive were very specific to NOT connect to Microsoft for updates, don't install an antivirus. Hmmmm......
I have an old laptop, no wi-fi, no network card, no bluetooth, that usually has a 32 bit winXP drive installed, but it's 64 capable to run the Win10 drive when needed.

Bhavick

Veteran Member
TDI
1.9TDI
Good luck with that. These are hacked, cracked and unauthorized. My most recent Elsawin came as a Win 10 HDD with who knows what else embedded. The instructions with the drive were very specific to NOT connect to Microsoft for updates, don't install an antivirus. Hmmmm......
I have an old laptop, no wi-fi, no network card, no bluetooth, that usually has a 32 bit winXP drive installed, but it's 64 capable to run the Win10 drive when needed.
yeah i know what you mean I've seen a few websites with download links to the software but i am little skeptical to download it from these websites as i don't know how safe they are.