Easy and cheap diesel fuel in chilliwack BC

vw4life

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg TDI
Hi, we are headed east on #1. Usually I leave the city with a full tank and fill up at our destination (osoyoos) so the kid stays sleeping and stops are fewer.

This time I have half a tank. I almost never have to buy diesel in chilliwack or abbotsford. Is there a place on the south side of #1 that has really easy access? Pay at the pump is a bonus. I want to make a jiffy stop for fuel and hopefully keep the kiddo sleeping.

Open to suggestions.

thanks

tomotdi

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf GLS, '00 Golf GL auto/5sp swap, '03 GL wagon ,
;-} jes lucky Ah guess... Good luck David!

vw4life

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg TDI
Thanks for the urls guys. I guess I should hove been more clear. Which Abby/chilliwaxk exit has the easiest felling location closest to the highway and the fewest traffic signals?

Thanks

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
I make that drive all the time and usually pull off at Hope and fill up at the Chevron there, if you can make it that far. Otherwise there's a Shell at the Mt.Lehman exit at Abbotsford. It`s newly opened and is on the corner of Mt.Lehman and the Fraser Highway. It has pay-at-pump too, and getting back onto the highway is easy, just follow the Fraser Highway to the on-ramp.

Btw how long are you and your family going to be in Osoyoos? My kids live there with their mom and Im out that way quite often (7-8 times a year at least!) and I'm going to be up that way for my son's birthday. I'll be up there from the 15th to the 19th or 20th.

Last edited: