DSG knocking sound and engine oil leak

bbaddo

TDI
Car is Skoda superb mk2 2.0 tdi 170hp. So removed dpf and egr and also replaced my turbo with gtb2060v. The car has not been started for 3 months. I finished installing all the parts and started the car today for coolant bleeding and noticed the knocking sound coming from the dsg gearbox. I didn't do anything with the gearbox. I haven't warmed up the engine nor gearbox yet to see if the noise would go away.

bbaddo

TDI
I didn't manage to get the engine warm to check if the knocking disappears because I have a new problem. The engine oil has a huge leak when the car runs. I can't understand properly where it leaks, it seems like from the cooler and again I didn't even touch these parts at all. Maybe someone has had the same problem.

bbaddo

TDI
No one knows why is the oil leaking? I remember when I first started the car with the new turbo it didn't leak from the intercooler, but from the oil hoses seal that goes in the turbo. So I removed the turbo and got the new seal for the hoses. After I installed all parts a second time I started the car and it started to leak from the intercooler or somewhere in that area. I was thinking maybe the ccv hose that is connected with the air filter intake hose is somehow making this problem because I did some really bad custom fitting for the ccv and maybe it is leaking or is partly blocked. Could this be the problem or really are the turbo seals bad? And also I removed the dpf and egr, but have not yet programmed these out from the ecu. The oil is leaking only when the engine works.

bbaddo

TDI
Thanks, but the dmf is not the main problem right now. The problem is that the engine oil is leaking.

bbaddo

TDI
The car was diagnosed that the oil leaks from the turbo. Turbo's pressure pushes oil through the intercooler to the intake manifold. Can this be really that the turbo is broken? Perhaps can the ccv be somehow blocked or the oil outlet is too small and the oil can not make out of the turbo so fast, it is 10mm right now. What do you guys think?