Driving Lights

4x4toy

Veteran Member
TDI
97 Passat sedan
I would like to see that. I have been looking for an idea my self on a good looking mount for some driving lights. Just installed my fake hella fog lights the other day, just in time too it was foggy that morning. Any way my fakes got moisture in them and bulbs broke in about 20 mins.

bikeprof

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat B4 Variant white, 1996 Town & Country 3.8 LXI
BigAndy: Good idea to mount driving lights, yes, they are needed!

IMO, set them apart closer to the dummies(fog lights), a wider pattern makes a better pattern and is not so "pencil beam".

From the plastic grill, next to the headlights(in between the grill and the headlights), you should be able to access the metal to the radiator mount, that is where I would possibly mount mine..., that is a firm place and NO/less road vibration(shaking).

Let us know how it goes...

Louis_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf Gls
Hey BigAndy I actually stubbled on a thread about this it's an old one I fond it on google images actually. This one give good ideas too.

I'd like to c what you come up with I need to change my fog lights water got into them and they are now useless. It's to bad since I really like the fact they look stock and actually work really well in fog or big snow storms.

Last edited: