DPF delete options

mxtdiguy

Veteran Member
TDI
'16 sportwagen TDI sel 6mt
for those who drive off-road, which DPF,EGR delete kit do you recommend ?
I know of Rawtek and Buzzken. Any others ? They look very different btw.

Just got my first DPF warning light yesterday after two weeks of short trips. Going to drive it hard today for an extended stretch, but I'm sure this won't "clean" it completely.

I'm sure the fact that the car doesn't have the Adblue function operational is not helping the DPF

Will the warning light go away, or does it require a computer hookup ?

Thanks

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
The DPF warning light in your Mk7 is likely due to the DPF monitoring function that watches for multiple incomplete regens. This should clear right up if you are able to drive for 15 minutes or so after the car warms up to where the coolant reaches normal operating temperature.

please feel welcome to contact us for additional troubleshooting help and options. It may be as simple as a software update to the tune, if any action is required at all.

It should be noted, since you are in mexico (or canada), we do have additional hardware and software options available, including modifications that are not allowed in the USA. But your DPF will be ok as long as a regen is allowed to complete.

mxtdiguy

Veteran Member
TDI
'16 sportwagen TDI sel 6mt
The DPF warning light in your Mk7 is likely due to the DPF monitoring function that watches for multiple incomplete regens. This should clear right up if you are able to drive for 15 minutes or so after the car warms up to where the coolant reaches normal operating temperature.

please feel welcome to contact us for additional troubleshooting help and options. It may be as simple as a software update to the tune, if any action is required at all.

It should be noted, since you are in mexico (or canada), we do have additional hardware and software options available, including modifications that are not allowed in the USA. But your DPF will be ok as long as a regen is allowed to complete.

Yes, surprisingly the light went out after only ten minutes of driving, but I went ahead and drove about 30 miles on the freeway keeping rpm's over 2k to give plenty of time for a good regen.

Thanks