Documents snail mailed

PC Passat

TDI
2017 Jetta GLI
Has anyone who mailed in their documents got past the 'waiting for your mail' stage? It's been three weeks or more for me and I'm still on waiting for mail stage. Thanks

T

Tabbycat

Thank you for supporting your local postage carriers! ha ha

k1xv

Veteran Member
TDI
09 TDI sedan, sold back 12/16. Present cars 2013 BMW X5 diesel, 2015 Corvette convertible
When they get enough to fill a large suitcase, a courier will bring them all, as checked luggage, to Wolfburg for final review.

speedrye

Veteran Member
TDI
13 JSW DSG, 14 JSW DSG
When they get enough to fill a large suitcase, a courier will bring them all, as checked luggage, to Wolfburg for final review.
As checked luggage, it has a 40% chance of actually making it there...

woodentoy

TDIClub Friend
TDI
2010 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
Has anyone who mailed in their documents got past the 'waiting for your mail' stage? It's been three weeks or more for me and I'm still on waiting for mail stage. Thanks
Mailed mine in on the 20th by Priority Mail and received confirmation from the PO that they were delivered on the 23rd. Nothing from VW since then. Today on the portal it said to make sure to put your case number on each page which I had done.

jimi179

TDI
1978 rabbit diesel, 2012 tdi golf buyback 12/29 done
i faxed them in the first day..claims site still says waiting for my fax..called them last week...4 hours later they called my back,,they have them,will be entered and updated by vin options and mileage and will send me an email with buyback info,,no longer than 20 days

woodentoy

TDIClub Friend
TDI
2010 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
Mailed mine on the 20th of Sept. delivered on the 23rd. Just checked the online portal and it said that they have been received and are under review.

Last edited:

ezshift5

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI (Enroute BB).......2017 Jetta 1.4 turbo 5M ....................
...mailed Certified/Return Receipt 09/24. Post Office indicates 09/28 receipt. Portal still showing "Awaiting your documents"...................

ez

az7000'

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI (gone), 2014 Passat TDI (gone), 2014 Touareg TDI (Amazing!)
took me the entire month of October and mine were uploaded...