Dieselgeek pre-orders are Great!

Dieselgeek

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2016 Golf TDI
Hey Y'all,

We're packing up a pallet of goodies right now so we're hoping that everyone who wants to buy anything from dieselgeek.com to pick up at TDI Fest '06 will buy in the next few days so that we bring enough stuff. If you do preorder your items for the Fest, just select the "Runonbeer or TDI Fest pickup" option as a shipping method so no shipping money will be added to your order. All customers who pre-ordered items will be given priority as far as product availability is concerned.

IMPORTANT: Dieselgeek.com is paying for all customer's Pennsylvania state sales taxes for TDI Fest 2006! We are required to collect and pay the PA sales tax on all products actually hand delivered by us but we are going to pay it out of our revenues at the Fest which means you won't have to pay it...

So far we have packed up a bunch of MKIV and B5.5 Passat Panzer skid plate kits, Sigma Short Shift Kits, 33 piece Timing Belt Deluxe, one G60/VR6 clutch kit, a few race pipes, and a few each of the TDI electrical items, etc. If you want anything oddball, a pre-order is the only way to guarantee getting it at the Fest. The pallet already weighs over 500 pounds so space is getting tight! I think we'll have a coupla suitcases packed with products as well.

We are excited about the Fest and we are really looking forward to meeting so many of our customers who haven't made it to the more westerly Fests of years past...

Dieselgeek

TDI
2016 Golf TDI
There is no deadline other than we are scheduled to depart here on Thursday morn' (Aug 31) so any oddball non standard product ordered after this will be shipped instead of hand delivered by us.

At the Fest, we will be available during waking hours at 512 423-6291 or our regular 512 458-5600 number. We plan on sticking close to our friends Chuck and Brenda of Metalnerd.com and some non-standard vending hours will be posted here as we figure them out. Please don't hesitate to call us to get our location if you need anything!

hutchman

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Pkg 1, 5 Spd, Graphite Blue / 2002 Jetta GLS, Black w/tan leather
Maybe a G60 clutch. Odd thing is my RC3+ isn't slipping so I'm thinking I'm either lucky or my setup isn't pushing what others are ?

m9431

TDI
2002 golf tdi white
Are you going to have some spare oil & fuel filters? I'd like to get 3 oil and 2 fuel filters...

Dieselgeek

TDI
2016 Golf TDI
m9431 said:
Are you going to have some spare oil & fuel filters? I'd like to get 3 oil and 2 fuel filters...
Due to space constraints, we are not bringing any filter kits with us to the Fest.