Diesel Land Equipment Clearance

aNUT

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'01 TT (ALH-ish), B7 Audi gasser, '05 Golf
Full list of inventory post #5

Hi TDI family -

I have closed my shop and am in the process of liquidating equipment.

I have a google document with shop equipment I'm selling. A lot of this stuff is really geared towards commercial shops, but there are some items that may appeal to the non-commercial hobbyist. If you happen to be a commercial shop, buy my drive on scissor lift. It's sweet!

I will donate 5% of net sales to TDIclub as a small token of appreciation for the years of support. The document linked above will be cross posted so please mention that you found the sale through TDIclub so I can make good on that commitment.

- thanks, Anuthee

Last edited:

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Golf GLS 4D 5M, 2015 GSW SE 6M
Anuthee, so sorry to hear you're closing up shop. Thanks again for your contributions to Fred's over the years, and keeping so many TDIs running and happy!

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
Hi TDI family -

I have closed my shop and am in the process of liquidating equipment.

I have a google document with shop equipment I'm selling. A lot of this stuff is really geared towards commercial shops, but there are some items that may appeal to the non-commercial hobbyist. If you happen to be a commercial shop, buy my drive on scissor lift. It's sweet!

I will donate 5% of net sales to TDIclub as a small token of appreciation for the years of support. The document linked above will be cross posted so please mention that you found the sale through TDIclub so I can make good on that commitment.

- thanks, Anuthee
Well. All good things must come to an end. If that bandsaw wouldn't cost so much to ship. I'd snag it.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
I am curious as to why you closed (feel free to PM me if you like). We are busier now than we've ever been in.... ever... and we need another tech BADLY.

aNUT

TDI
misc small parts deleted. I don't really have the bandwith to handle it. sorry

Last edited:

aNUT

TDI
I have 4 CASA (Gen 1 3.0l TDI) injectors with very minimal time on them, <500 miles. I'd used them for a bit of an R&D project. These are stock replacements for Gen 1 3.0 TDI or a mild performance upgrade for Gen 1 2.0 TDI ('09-'14 Golf/Jetta/Beetle/JSW w/ CEBA or CJAA). Part number 059130277AM, Genuine VW. $800 obo shipped in the lower 48.

Jim_D

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf
Interested in the injectors. I have a cr170 turbo and a malone stage 3.5 tune on a cjaa engine. Do you think these would benefit my setup anymore or do you think I'm already at egt limits?

Thanks!