Diesel at Speedway

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
It would help to know exactly what car you have. The other thing is #2 above is the only allowed fuel to be used in vehicles. 500 ppm was phased out around 2006-2009 or so. Any station you go to should be selling 15 ppm fuel only. Just use a high volume station. You will never find "the best" diesel fuel.

DanielD

TDI
VW Passat SEL 2014
It would help to know exactly what car you have. The other thing is #2 above is the only allowed fuel to be used in vehicles. 500 ppm was phased out around 2006-2009 or so. Any station you go to should be selling 15 ppm fuel only. Just use a high volume station. You will never find "the best" diesel fuel.
Thx, My car;
2014 VW Passat 2.0 TDI DSG SEL

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
That web page comes up blocked for me due to virus.

"Dangerous Web Page BlockedYou attempted to access:http://www.biodieselmagazine.com/ar...nd-the-latest-us-biodiesel-quality-reportThis is a known dangerous web page. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page.

Visit Norton to learn more about phishing and internet security.
Continue to the site
View Full Report"

As an individual you will find it next to impossible to get any information from anyone except that it meets or exceeds the minimum required government standards. The best way is to track your economy and use different stations and see if you get any better economy at one over the others you chose. I go for the lowest cost near me using Gas Buddy app. Track mine online with Fuelly.

andreigbs

Veteran Member
TDI
N/A
The BP at Fullerton and Ashland (1607 W Fullerton Ave) sells non-Bio D2. I used to fill up there every other week when we lived in $hitcago. Many diesel owners frequent that location as it's one of the only non-Bio stations in the area.

Meijer is also reputed to sell non-Bio D2 but I haven't confirmed this.