Did you attend TDIFest 2004 in Boston?

What is the interior colour / sunroof status on your B4V?

• Yes, it was local

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, a day's drive but a drive in my TDI isn't a problem

• Yes, a LONG haul but it was worth it!

• No, I'm local but just not very interested/antisocial

• No, too far away

• No, Boston was too expensive

• Total voters

Davin

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf GLS 5spd blk/blk
Here's a companion poll to my SFBA Fest poll. I just realized that it would help to see similar results from this year's fest, for comparison purposes. So please answer both! Thanks!

Here's the link for the other poll: SFBA TDIFest 2005 interest poll

je

Veteran Member
TDI
-
I really wanted to be there, but I was starting a new (well, a repeat of a new) job on Tuesday, and having to be prepared for a few days/weeks of classes from the get-go and not wanting to be dead tired dealing with the monsters, couldn't have spared the time to travel home.

That could also be a problem for a lot of people even with the Monday travel day. We have no choice but to be back the day after Labour day. If it were held at another time in the summer, we might be able to book a day off when everyone else doesn't ask for the same day off.

bubbastdi2003

TDIClub Contributor
yes i made it fri night registered but commitments sat, sun, made it back sun evening, wish i had more planning, bought my 2002 TDI gls 3,700 mi tough find gorgeous white/ black int,awsum car for sure !!found this site playing, fest was two weeks later, hows that for luck, met the most informative knolageable tdi people in the world, and a guest appearence, by one of the best if not the best VW raceing consulting, suspention, engineers, in the buisness, DICK SHINE SRS inc.a true vw fanatic !!

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Yes, I attended. As one of the organizers it would have be tough to not show up.
However I also apparently have no life around Labor Day as I'm 5 for 5 regarding TDIfests.

btcost

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 JSW, '00 Jetta (totaled 12/23/10), 1987 M-B 300D
Re: .

I totally would have been there (about 5 miles from home), but I was on vacation in Brazil.

Brazil btw was very nice, check it out if you have the chance.