Dfw tdi's?

Mazdaface

TDI
2014 jsw
Just wondering if there's any tdi's in the dfw area? I've seen a few around my town but I'm not sure if it's anyone that would be on here

Mazdaface

TDI
2014 jsw
Yea it's definitely the way to go out here. I just make sure to have the adapter that let's me use the truck size nozzles since that's what most of the mom & pop stations have lol

TDI
2012 JSW TDI
I had just joined the forum yesterday in hops that I may seek out knowledge and advice as to maintain and possibly modify for performance. All the while this is my first diesel vehicle so there is a slight learning curve for me to overcome with understanding them. Might I ask what it is that led you to the forum just out of curiosity?

Last edited:

Mazdaface

TDI
2014 jsw
Update: Pierce Family Automotive is awesome. DSG tune is done. Tomorrow spending all day in shop installing everything else.

Mazdaface

TDI
2014 jsw
I swear I saw a white mk6 golf tdi with at least some aftermarket exhaust tips the other day in mineral wells.

cynicism

TDI
2015 Passat SE
Any opinions from the DFW natives on what shop would be best for a chip tune? I know we have a Malone dealer and Kerma dealer in the area; unsure of anyone else.