DFW TDI Owner's List

Tmmpsych

TDI
Jetta Sportswagon
Sold an awesome blk Mini Cooper for a....

Jetta Sportswagon, tempest blue, manual, TDI...Flower Mound (near Dallas)

Having a blast....it's not a Mini, but I'm having fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

K5ING

Mega-Miler
TDI
Silver 2001 Golf GL TDI 5-speed

What year is the JSW?

Tmmpsych

TDI
Jetta Sportswagon
Sorry I don't check this board often enough...it was a 2003 that I bought used in 2006. Fun car!

Revelc

TDI
2013 Sportwagen (Hers) 2010 Jetta (His)
My wife and I live in Tyler but frequent Dallas a bit. Will you adopt us? Lol

2010 Tdi Jetta (His) 2013 TDI JSW (Hers)

Are there ever any meet and greets or TDI tuner clubs in the East Texas area?
We would love to come hang out and I can lend a hand. I'm a diesel tech by trade.

Last edited:

elsid

TDI
2012 Passat TDI SEL
Little Elm, TX here. '12 Passat TDI SEL.

I need a recommendation on where to take my car for 40k. Took it to Lewisville VW for 30k. They are horrible. Didn't even fill the Adblue and won't return my calls about it.

K5ING

Mega-Miler
TDI
Little Elm, TX here. '12 Passat TDI SEL.

I need a recommendation on where to take my car for 40k. Took it to Lewisville VW for 30k. They are horrible. Didn't even fill the Adblue and won't return my calls about it.
Added. Thanks, and welcome to the club.

If you look at the first names in the list on the first page, the members in bold type are considered the DFW "gurus" and can take care of you. Being in Little Elm, I would recommend Brian (Alphaseinor) but I heard that he's had a fire in his shop and my not be able to take care of you. Send him a PM to find out for sure. Otherwise, Marin is somewhere in North Dallas the last I heard, and Steve Glover is in Fort Worth. All good choices.

BTW, I know what you mean about Lewisville VW.

K5ING

Mega-Miler
TDI
My wife and I live in Tyler but frequent Dallas a bit. Will you adopt us? Lol

2010 Tdi Jetta (His) 2013 TDI JSW (Hers)

Are there ever any meet and greets or TDI tuner clubs in the East Texas area?
We would love to come hang out and I can lend a hand. I'm a diesel tech by trade.
Yeah, sure, we'll adopt you here in the DFW area. The more the merrier, right? Besides, you have two and that gives you extra pull.

Added, and welcome to the TDI Club!

elsid

TDI
2012 Passat TDI SEL
Added. Thanks, and welcome to the club.

If you look at the first names in the list on the first page, the members in bold type are considered the DFW "gurus" and can take care of you. Being in Little Elm, I would recommend Brian (Alphaseinor) but I heard that he's had a fire in his shop and my not be able to take care of you. Send him a PM to find out for sure. Otherwise, Marin is somewhere in North Dallas the last I heard, and Steve Glover is in Fort Worth. All good choices.

BTW, I know what you mean about Lewisville VW.
Thanks! Appreciate the heads up. I have contacted him now to see who he would recommend, if he can't.

lilredjetdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2003, Tornado Red

Welcome to a fellow Flower Mounder to the tdiclub.com and the veedub community. Thoroughly enjoying my R56 and as well my second Golf TDi :D

Quadkeys

TDI
2014 Passat
Please add me Quadkeys SEL Premium passat picked her up this weekend. Deffinitly need some help on tweeks. Have been a ford man but damn the MPG on this thing is incredible!!!

MilenP

Veteran Member
Premium Diesel in Dallas?

I know that likely, the proper way to ask is to open a new thread, but I think, with so many DFW TDIers in one place I can ask :). So, please post if you know of any regular - premium diesel - in mostly Dallas area. Thanks!

MP

cvairwerks

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 NB 2004 Audi A8L gasser 1999 A4 Avant gasser
Milen: You might want to define what area of Dallas to make it a little easier. The city of Dallas itself covers nearly 400 square miles... almost twice the size of Chicago.

BTW...the wife and I used to live in Manhattan, Il. back when it still was a little place.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
In my travels I have seen no premium diesel in Texas. I wouldn't believe it if I did any way. I would use an additive before I paid extra for premium diesel (unless they could show me proof from the terminal that it was indeed premium in some way.

MilenP

Veteran Member
Milen: You might want to define what area of Dallas to make it a little easier. The city of Dallas itself covers nearly 400 square miles... almost twice the size of Chicago.

BTW...the wife and I used to live in Manhattan, Il. back when it still was a little place.
Yeah-Yeah, everything in Texas is bigger, isn't it ;). Sorry, couldn't help it :).
Anyway, to be specific - Northwest suburbs would be fine (Carrollton/Plano/Friso etc.). Seems to me, it's going to be hard to find, so I guess, for a tank or two, i am going to have to use whatever is available.
Thanks anyway :).

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
You do know that Texas adopted CARB rules from California and our diesel is supposed to be much better than minimum standards. Search for TxLED (Texas Low Emission Diesel).

dieseltdi

TDI
soon to be 82 Vanagon TDI
Dieseltdi located in grapevine. Just purchased a new 2015 Jetta SE but I have owned a 96 Passat tdi, a 98 Jetta tdi, a 2004 jetta tdi and 2003 Jetta SW tdi and a 2004 Passat tdi. Been on the list for many years.