Dent Removal @ Fest

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
Ya, and if it goes down like it does at impex people see the quality of work and ask for services to be preformed on their car too.

-J

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Looks like things may have turned around... waiting for more information. :)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Dent removal is CONFIRMED. Pricing structure is as follows...

$50 for the first dent
$25 for each additional
$100 MAX
CASH ONLY!

He will be available as long as we need him on Saturday, and possibly on Sunday, too.

Keep signing up, folks! This is great news... these guys do really good work.

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
VeeDubTDI said:
Dent removal is CONFIRMED. Pricing structure is as follows...

$50 for the first dent
$25 for each additional
$100 MAX
CASH ONLY!

He will be available as long as we need him on Saturday, and possibly on Sunday, too.
$100 MAX for what? Per panel? Per car? Do dings cost the same as dents?

And woo hoo on getting the guy to come! I was about to call him something nasty that had to do with farm animals for bailing on us.

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Per car, from what I'm told. I'm sure that's subject to reasonable restrictions... if you have 1,000 hail dings, I'm sure he'd want more than $100.

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
I just got off the phone with Ian from Dent Wiz.......
He is coming and may bring a 2nd guy
The correct pricing is $50 per panel 1st panel $25 for the second panel and and $100 for 3 panels

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
No limit on dents per panel then? That's pretty good.

arne487

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf TDI, '10 TDI Cup Jetta
Now I wish my dents and dings were closer together. Looks like I'll be paying $100 for 3 dings.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
I would take this pricing structure as gospel. Ask the guy what he'll charge when you see him. I'm sure it will vary depending on how much work he needs to do.

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
VeeDubTDI said:
I would take this pricing structure as gospel. Ask the guy what he'll charge when you see him. I'm sure it will vary depending on how much work he needs to do.
That is the price. I had about 5-6 dents on my trunk lip about 2ft across and it was $25 since I paid $50 for a door ding. but there probably are some exceptions, maybe.

FredGard

TDI
Jetta Wagon, 2004, Blue
Add me to the list. I will only be there Saturday though. Hope this is not a problem. But if he is local I could get it done another time leaving space for others!

owr084

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Passat GLS, 2005, Stonehenge Gray
FredGard said:
Add me to the list. I will only be there Saturday though. Hope this is not a problem. But if he is local I could get it done another time leaving space for others!
You can take my Saturday spot. I won't be able to get the Eos in on Saturday. If they are going to be working during Sunday, I can do it then.

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
Just wanted to post that the guy from Dent Wizard was awesome! Great Work! Great deal, I feel like I stole something because it was so cheap! The car looks great, the headlights are crystal clear and hey, I can see the road better at night too! Absolutely amazing :)

PeteVinBoston

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Black on Black JSW TDI; 6sp Manual
Before and After pics??

SnowCub said:
Just wanted to post that the guy from Dent Wizard was awesome! Great Work! Great deal, I feel like I stole something because it was so cheap! The car looks great, the headlights are crystal clear and hey, I can see the road better at night too! Absolutely amazing :)
Did anyone take before and after shots of the dent removal?? Sorry I missed the Fest. Going on vacation today. Hope we have good weather on the Vineyard!

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
I believe that Jetter_Sprinta got a bunch of shots.

I think the Dent Wizard guy would travel to a New England GTG if there was enough interest. He seemed really happy doing work for us and we kept him very busy.

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Thanks again to the Dent Wizard guy for doing an incredible job on dozens of cars. Everyone left very happy! Hopefully we can make dent removal a regular thing. :)

ducesrwld

Veteran Member
TDI
none
i'd like to know what size of dents these guys were doing....if i showed up he may have been at my car all day.

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
He was FAST and wonderful. I had some big (area-wise) slight dents and he got them all out. He touched 5+ panels on my wagon. And he did a great job with all of them. :)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Yes, and we thank you for that! He was a huge hit with the crowd, and I think he had a great time, too. :D

FredGard

TDI
Jetta Wagon, 2004, Blue
I was fortunate enough to get the first dent reparied. The dent was silver dollar size and near the rear passenger door hinge, I lived with it from the time I bought the car new. Just did not want anyone to putty and the paint. The repair was fast, 20-30 minutes, and looks great. I can hardly tell where it was. Great job at a good price.