DelMarVA meet & greet

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
1st page updated: Date: Sat/ Dec. 13, 2008

Cheese Burger in Paradise, Time: 1 PM; (1300 hrs)
8026 Ritchie Hwy # B
Pasadena, MD 21122
(410) 761-1003

Shawn has been trying to link up with some of us for quite a while, so it will be good to finally meet him.

Last edited:

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta ;2006 Golf; 2015 Jetta S
Bob S. said:
1st page updated:

Cheese Burger in Paradise, Time: 1 PM; (1300 hrs)
8026 Ritchie Hwy # B
Pasadena, MD 21122
(410) 761-1003

Shawn has been trying to link up with some of us for quite a while, so it will be god to finally meet him.
Basically across from Anterwpen VW. We can do a drive through and do burnouts in their lot:D I also invited the people form European Car Care (OWNER has A3 Tdi) .

Let me know if you are coming for approx head count so we can all sit together. PM or email me.

Last edited:

va_reman

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Package 2
Yes new thread to head -we have decided... 1 pm on Saturday. Burgers in Paridise. My thought was to have more of a rolling meeting place. For example maybe once a month and we meet for biodiesel, or mech. workshop. Is this sounding interesting to anyone?

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
va_reman said:
Yes new thread to head -we have decided... 1 pm on Saturday. Burgers in Paridise. My thought was to have more of a rolling meeting place. For example maybe once a month and we meet for biodiesel, or mech. workshop. Is this sounding interesting to anyone?
That's the Plan. We hope the next one is in your neck of the woods and then the Eastern shore, then Impex. At least quartely

Blue_Hen_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
owned: 96 B4V, 06 Golf, 12 NMS, 15 GSW
I believe I might be able to make this, in a proper diesel vehicle. The wife hasn't told me I can't yet.:eek:

no-blue-screen

TDI Nut
TDI
TDI
Hey Bob, I will try to swing up there....look for a green Grand Cherokee diesel with 400 ft lbs of torque :0) Would be nice to catch up with you finally and maybe blue hen too. I might get my sisters bf to come up with me....he just purchased an 09 TDI that is almost identical to my 06.5 ....minus the package 2 stuff of course. Of course, I will probably have to brag about getting close to 27mpg my last two tanks in a 5000lb brick of an SUV :)

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
no-blue-screen said:
Hey Bob, I will try to swing up there....look for a green Grand Cherokee diesel with 400 ft lbs of torque :0) Would be nice to catch up with you finally and maybe blue hen too. I might get my sisters bf to come up with me....he just purchased an 09 TDI that is almost identical to my 06.5 ....minus the package 2 stuff of course. Of course, I will probably have to brag about getting close to 27mpg my last two tanks in a 5000lb brick of an SUV :)
LOL, I got almost 30 MPG my last 2 tanks in the HHR.......2.0 LTR Turbo intercooled Direct injection gasser.......250 HP FUN!!

no-blue-screen

TDI Nut
TDI
TDI
They dynod these jeeps and got something like 200hp and 350ft lb at the wheels. HHR much different than a Grand Cherokee 4x4....full-time 4x4 too...can't turn it off :)

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Bob, et. al.

I'm going to try and make it! I didn't see this thread until Bob sent me a PM. See you all tomorrow afternoon. I'll also see if anyone else is interested in popping in for some chow and conversation. :cool:

Blue_Hen_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Excellent procrastinator responses in the past several posts. See you all there tomorrow. This oughta be fun!

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
tomo366 said:
LOL, I got almost 30 MPG my last 2 tanks in the HHR.......2.0 LTR Turbo intercooled Direct injection gasser.......250 HP FUN!!
You gonna be there, big guy? We want to see your awesome TDI. ;)

no-blue-screen

TDI Nut
TDI
TDI
Sister's bf can't make it. So we won't have his 09 TDI. I do side work on the weekend so hopefully I will not have a problem getting out tomorrow.

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
Blue_Hen_TDI said:
I believe I might be able to make this, in a proper a diesel vehicle.
So you got it primed and running hey Wayne?

Won't be able to make it myself, it's christmas tree choppin day. Have fun kiddies, and stay warm.

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
VeeDubTDI said:
Bob, et. al.

I'm going to try and make it! I didn't see this thread until Bob sent me a PM. See you all tomorrow afternoon. I'll also see if anyone else is interested in popping in for some chow and conversation. :cool:
I posted info in TDifest but it was deleted

Blue_Hen_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
tomo366 said:
LOL......Ron! do you think you could even find the Bay Bridge???
He better be able to find it now. I took him across it three times in the past six months. Twice for VWs and once for a Mercedes, all diesel, all wagons, and all white (of course :D ).

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
7 nice TDI's , an ECO diesel + an HHR SS, 9 great TDI owners, good burgers, & excellent conversation. Thanks for sharing the info. Shoot for a M&G in about 2 months in NOVA.

Last edited:

FollowTheBlackRabbit

Veteran Member
TDI
05 TDI Passat variant, 03 Dodge 2500 Cummins
I wish i found Bob's PM before just now. I wouldn't have been able to bring my TDI, but i could have brought my Veggie Jetta...

Hopefully I can make it to the next one and meet some of you!

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Bob S. said:
8 nice TDI's + an HHR SS, 9 great TDI owners, good burgers, & excellent conversation. Thanks for sharing the info. Shoot for a M&G in about 2 months in NOVA.
Don't forget that nice old 92 VW ECO-Diesel!!

Great time today!!! Thanks for allowing me to show-up in my nasty GM!!

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
clogged said:
Hello, How much $ do u have in your vag-com? Thanks,clogged
Laptop computer....... and Vag-com cable 300+ for my Cable and 1000.
for my Laptop.......
You can get a laptop for less and a VAG COM Cable for less mine is top of the line!