Delete

Randomhomelesstdibeetlegu

Veteran Member
TDI
00 ALH Tdi
Does anyone do this still? I need to do some logging AND tear apart the QA on my Bosch reman pump. I don't have vag-com and don't feel like screwing Uwe by using a hacked copy until I can afford a professional unit.

I could leave a cash deposit covering it etc.

My quantity adjuster has to come apart due to repeating p1561 and the VAG is required to hammer it back to where it should be even if marked (from what I read.)

TIA!

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
Does anyone do this still? I need to do some logging AND tear apart the QA on my Bosch reman pump. I don't have vag-com and don't feel like screwing Uwe by using a hacked copy until I can afford a professional unit.

I could leave a cash deposit covering it etc.

My quantity adjuster has to come apart due to repeating p1561 and the VAG is required to hammer it back to where it should be even if marked (from what I read.)

TIA!
I've got some hex-com ones if you need. That and an rs232 to usb adaptor would be a good cheap way to get genuine vcds.

3L3M3NT

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta GLS TDI, 04 RTDI
If I had seen this sooner, I could have "rented" my VCDS cable.
Let me know if you still need one.

NightHawk

TDI
I identify as a TDI owner
I saw a cable for sale. Looks like he bought the one with 3 uses, used it once and is selling his two uses…
But I thought the licensing is tied to his computer, so it wouldn’t even work on mine??
Am I wrong?

NightHawk

TDI
Okay, follow up question.
I am being told that there was recently a new engine installed, and after that installation the “cat says the computer is locked”

P2B

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Jetta, 2003 Jetta, 2003 Jetta Wagon
VCDS VIN limit and ECU immobilizer are related like chalk and cheese 😳

VCDS cannot delete the immobilizer, if that's what you are trying to ask. You need a tuner for that.

NightHawk

TDI
That’s answers a huge question for me!!
about what vcds can actually do, which is weird because i thought i saw a video i watched where a guy disabled the immobilizer feature…

But this “computer locked” scenario, is that just a new ecu and then use vcds to program the vin into the computer?

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
82 rabbit vnt ahu, 98 jetta vnt ahu, 05 parts car, 88 scirocco.. :/
computer locked - as in ecu bricked? if its bricked, you won't get the glow plug light to come on, and car won't start (it will crank tho). also, if that's the case, vcds will fail to connecto to engine module.

with mpps you can delete immobo from the ecu if you know what you're doing (easy once you know), as well as put in the right vin/odo on the ecu. not sure if vcds does that or not when you pair a new ecu to it.

kw1281test by @gmenounos with a cheap vag kkl cable can get the skc

Last edited: