Dela,Mary,Virgin Meet (ii) = -)

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Now that this has been finalized, it's time to start a new thread. We should keep this one for GTG planning or something, and start new threads once we get to a point when we're ready to announce our awesome plans to the world! :cool:

Blue_Hen_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
owned: 96 B4V, 06 Golf, 12 NMS, 15 GSW
I'll be watching Eagles v Giants in my living room on Sunday unless I score tickets at the Meadowlands. Football always trumps TDI for me. To all those able to make it to this GTG, have fun!

FollowTheBlackRabbit

Veteran Member
TDI
05 TDI Passat variant, 03 Dodge 2500 Cummins
I just spoke with Bob S and we were thinking about doing a bio tour on the 25th. We can of course do one this Sunday of people so choose as well. I'm only about 5 mins from Hard Times.

On the downsouthdubs forum a couple folks expressed interest. One guy specifically (im not sure if he comes on here) DirtyMofo (Rick), is a friend of mine and has an 80 Caddy with an mTDI that is ridiculously nice.

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
Currently, It is my understanding that:

1/11/09, Sunday afternoon there will be a Meet & Greet (M&G) in Davidsonville, MD. Tentatively at the Kilarney House on 214 near Homestead Gardens. LiLredTDI (Frank) says it has "Superb food, drinks and atmosphere (Like TDI'rs need atmosphere)". He will verify location and time. Frank, Please start a new thread with details of Place, Address, Time, etc. If the Kilarney does not work, let us know & move the venue to Romellos in Severna Park.

1/25/09, Sunday Afternoon, Tentative in Waldorf organized by FollowTheBlackRabbit (Jessie). Tentatively a M&G @ Hardtimes with a swing by his garage to look @ his BIO processor, have a beer, & discuss some common wrenching interests. We can speak more about this on Sunday 1/11 as it appears many will be there also. Jessie will nail down the time, place, etc. & start a new thread with those details.

Frank & Jessie, thanks for taking the lead on these.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Nice! I think Sunday the 25th might be good for me. We have one event going on in the theater that day, but I will probably be able to have my minion ... I mean coworker ... handle that. ;)

Sunday the 11th is out for me.

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta ;2006 Golf; 2015 Jetta S
Bob S. said:
Currently, It is my understanding that:

1/11/09, Sunday afternoon there will be a Meet & Greet (M&G) in Davidsonville, MD. Tentatively at the Kilarney House on 214 near Homestead Gardens. LiLredTDI (Frank) says it has "Superb food, drinks and atmosphere (Like TDI'rs need atmosphere)". He will verify location and time. Frank, Please start a new thread with details of Place, Address, Time, etc. If the Kilarney does not work, let us know & move the venue to Romellos in Severna Park.

1/25/09, Sunday Afternoon, Tentative in Waldorf organized by FollowTheBlackRabbit (Jessie). Tentatively a M&G @ Hardtimes with a swing by his garage to look @ his BIO processor, have a beer, & discuss some common wrenching interests. We can speak more about this on Sunday 1/11 as it appears many will be there also. Jessie will nail down the time, place, etc. & start a new thread with those details.

Frank & Jessie, thanks for taking the lead on these.
I am there.

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
Love to be at the function on the 25th, but a client has offered our family the use of the posh hunting cabin (which I spent last year resurrected from a dilapidated 100 year old building) on his 243 acre waterfront farm for the weekend.

Perhaps next time.

Last edited:

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
RC said:
Love to be at the function on the 25th, but a client has offered our family the use of the posh hunting cabin (which I spent last year resurrected from a dilapidated 100 year old building) on his 243 acre waterfront farm for the weekend.

Perhaps next time.
Beautiful!! Just Beautiful!!!
Ron, if I ever hit the lottery or come into money! You are the 1st one I will visit!!

va_reman

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Package 2
My Sundays are out as I have too many preplanned events that usually can't be missed or changed. So with two VA guys out it would be silly to meet in VA.

va_reman

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Package 2
RC said:

Perhaps next time.
Where is this? It looks near Bethany Beach?

Blue_Hen_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
owned: 96 B4V, 06 Golf, 12 NMS, 15 GSW
va_reman said:
Where is this? It looks near Bethany Beach?
Looks like it could be anywhere on Delmarva, south of the canal. Knowing Ron, it's probably somewhere in Maryland, not too far from 50, between Easton and OC.

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
Blue_Hen_TDI said:
I'll be watching Eagles v Giants in my living room on Sunday unless I score tickets at the Meadowlands. Football always trumps TDI for me. To all those able to make it to this GTG, have fun!
The game should be on there.

bulabula

Veteran Member
TDI
A5 Jetta; A4 Golf 2-door; Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel
I'll be looking for the new thread for the 11th. I'll be skeet shooting until noon up at Loch Raven, so it'll take me an hour or so to run down to the Kilarney house, or Romellos. Either place, I'll be there.

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
VeeDubTDI said:
Now that this has been finalized, it's time to start a new thread. We should keep this one for GTG planning or something, and start new threads once we get to a point when we're ready to announce our awesome plans to the world! :cool:
Sneeky!! Your signature says one post at a time!! No it going to one thread at a time.:eek: :D

Last edited:

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
Thanks Tom.

The farm is just outside of Public Landing, a small hamlet on the Chincoteague Bay in the southern part of Worcester County. A little part of heaven in the Land of Pleasent Living.

Perhaps a GTG there at some point... if you guys can behave yourselves.

no-blue-screen

TDI Nut
TDI
TDI
I guess this is why all the women in my life are 'wacko for flacco'. Good game....a nail-biter all the way.

Wouldn't that be something if the super bowl was Cardinals vw. Ravens

battle of the birds...hehehe.