deAutoKey.com//New Key FOB shell/New Programmed Key/Diesel Fuel Only Keychain + more

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Closing in on a month since I placed by order and I haven't received anything yet.
Any word on how long shipping to Canada typically takes?
Where do you ship from?

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Closing in on a month since I placed by order and I haven't received anything yet.
Any word on how long shipping to Canada typically takes?
Where do you ship from?
Wow that isn't right! We ship from US NY.

We never had any order take that long, we never received an email, please email deAutoKey@gmail.com - I never heard of that happening.

In the US it usually takes a few days to get there, and from what I heard in Canada it only takes a month, please give me your name/email through email so we can check with the post office.

Thank you

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Thanks for the response; email sent.
Wow that isn't right! We ship from US NY.

We never had any order take that long, we never received an email, please email deAutoKey@gmail.com - I never heard of that happening.

In the US it usually takes a few days to get there, and from what I heard in Canada it only takes a month, please give me your name/email through email so we can check with the post office.

Thank you

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Thanks for the response; email sent.
Sorry about that, your package was prepared right before the Hurricane here. The hurricane hit us pretty hard, the post office was closed and we were unable to ship orders until 2 weeks later, most people in the US just received their orders a few days ago that ordered the same time you did, I expect your order to arrive hopefully next week, we will keep an eye out for it though.

Sorry for missing your email when we emailed everyone about the delay in shipping!!

And thanks for understanding!

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Program Your Key FOB DIY / New OEM VW Key Electronics / Silicone Key covers

Full VW Key FOB Programming guide:
http://www.deAutoKey.com/how-to-program-your-vw-key-fob

VW Key FOB rebuild kits:

Also, don’t forget to check out our popular Silicone KEY COVERS at only $8.99 free shipping / Ships with a tracking #, fits all VW keys oval/square all models!

And as always, when you like us on FB www.Facebook.com/deAutoKey you are eligible to win a silicone key case, you pick the color you like. Winners are randomly picked at every 50 likes! Get liking and start winning:
Click here to Liks us on FB and start winning:

mrowens33

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta sedan slushbox, 2004 Jetta wagon manual( my Noble Steed)
Got my deautokey yesterday and took only 15 minutes to put the new one together. Great product at awesome price. The quality is as good if not better than the original key.

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Got my deautokey yesterday and took only 15 minutes to put the new one together. Great product at awesome price. The quality is as good if not better than the original key.
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you found us first, I had many customers go to my competitors just to have a key that didn't fit right!

Thanks again for the support!

Kree

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Golf
I have both keys but they both got wet and don't unlock or lock the doors any more. I had to disable the alarm and haven't been able to figure out a solution. Do I need a new fob? Also my key just spins in the door. It won't manually lock or unlock the door.

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
I have both keys but they both got wet and don't unlock or lock the doors any more. I had to disable the alarm and haven't been able to figure out a solution. Do I need a new fob? Also my key just spins in the door. It won't manually lock or unlock the door.
You just need the bottom half electronics, it sounds like your transponder still works, it starts the car, right?

http://www.deautokey.com/product/brand-new-oem-vw-electronics-code-hlo-1j0-959-753-h

you have to have the right code, take apart your key and look at what code you have.

Thank you

JBjunior

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat Wagon/05 Passat Sedan/03 Jetta Wagon
I have two original keys. One the battery died a while ago and the other the battery died recently. I changed the battery in both and now neither one will work remotely. Both will lock/unlock the doors when placed in the door and start the car but when I try to program them to work remotely nothing happens. Is there something wrong with the FOBs?

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Thanks.

I am unsure what is wrong with your key JBjunior--it sounds like electronics, did you make sure the batter is in correct, at times you have to reprogram once the battery is removed, did you try this:
Programming remote portion of your VW Key FOB:
It is very simple but you must have 2 working keys for this procedure to work:

1) Insert master key in the ignition
2) Turn key to the accessory position without starting the vehicle
3) Insert second key(key you are programming) in driver’s door, manually lock the door
4) Press lock on the new remote
5) After one second, press lock again, which should beep to confirm programming complete.

GoFaster

Moderator at Large
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
This thread has been merged in accordance with the new thread-consolidation rule. Additionally, redundant "bump" posts have been removed.

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=328078

Threads are not to be "bumped" unless a reasonable time period has passed, to avoid forum clutter. This can't really be cast in stone, because of the number of active vendors could exceed the number of front-page posts. A rough guideline is either (A) more than a month has passed since the last post, or (B) it has dropped off the first page of postings.

Last edited: