Dealing with BeachedBora....

Scott58

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Passat, 01 Golf
I ordered some tools from Aaron on Thursday late. I got him on the phone apparently on the way home. He went back to the warehouse and packed everything up to make sure it got out Friday morning. All my orders have been handled with this same professionalism as I'm sure my many future orders will be.

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDI GLS
I ordered a set of wheels and he shipped them super fast! Same day I think! Thanks Aaron!

Jackilus

TDI
His: 03 Candyweiss 2dr Golf, Hers: 2K Black Jetta
Needed my clutch kit delivered next day, on a Saturday, in Arizona, two days after Christmas. No joke. My man took specific measures to make sure it happened. I truly appreciate Aaron going above, beyond, and out of his way to help me out. Bleached is the shiz-nizzle!

Shawnz

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta GLS TDI, ex-O1M
Ordered a 17/22 on the Sunday before MLK day and it is in my hands today, 3 shipping days later. As an added bonus the 17/22 was pre-tapped (and plugged in case i didn't' need it) for the EGT probe! Other vendors charge extra to do this.

This is just my latest order and it for sure will not be my last. Thanks Aaron!

_MattMan

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jetta GLS Wagon 5sp
I ran across this thread and I know it’s an old one but I am going to leave my 2 cents worth anyway…..

From the first day I purchased my 1st TDI;) (Over a year ago) and was given Aaron’s name and #, after a few phone calls, ordering the recommended / needed parts, arriving like yesterday (Very prompt shipping) and starting & completing the rebuild project.

To date, Aaron has been there when in need, gets back with you in a timely manner and is always willing to talk about things, provide advice when asked upon and gets you what you need as soon as he can… that puts him at the top of the list to call when in need.

I know at times it’s hard to keep up, been there and done that but at the end of the day, if you were able to obtain the " quality " parts as needed and was able to do the repair or mods then it was a win win for all.

Aaron and Team, keep up the great work !! :D

BobZ

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat tdi, 15 Passat TDI SE auto, 06 Sierra 6.6 DMax
Every time I reach out to Aaron, he always comes through. My turbo hose just popped a hole in it and looking through the available options between the club vendors here and a few of the wholesale dealerships, they are the one I go with. Even if there is an item not on his site, a quick call and he has it available and always at a great price.

Thanks!

4MILAGE

TDI
2000 BEETLE, 2004 Beetle,2006.5 Jetta
Thanks for saving my weekend.. I broke my turbo oil supply line on Friday afternoon, got ahold of Bora around 6pm central time asked Aaron if he could get me one by Monday and he said he could have it by Saturday morning but Fed-ex had already picked up. I not sure if he felt bad for me but he ran it down to the fed ex and I got it for the weekend. GREAT EXPERIENCE and it was a better product than the dealer and a hell of a lot cheaper

H2O2H

Veteran Member
TDI
ALH
Only BAD thing I dislike?

No darn invoice, esp itemized, which I would like to have, for records (vehicle resale).

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Only BAD thing I dislike?

No darn invoice, esp itemized, which I would like to have, for records (vehicle resale).
My order/account history on boraparts.com website serves that function for me very nicely. :)

Jeffbucc

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Sportswagen TDI
I'll give one more thumbs up for Aaron. Employee slipped my clutch really bad while leaving the emergency brake on and destroyed my clutch. Overnighted a Valeo SMF clutch conversion and I received it at 1 pm the next day. Always a pleasure doing business with him.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
I know I've chimed in here before, but damn - every time I deal with Aaron and Boraparts, I come away more and more impressed.

I happened to be in Portland and with the wife at Ikea, had about an hour to kill, so gave Aaron a quick call to see if I could drop by to pick up a few things - one of which was lower control arms with the TT bushings.

I get there and he tells me that he sold the last pair he had a few couple days ago and didn't have any made up, but hold on a minute....and he literally RAN out and dropped off a set of LCAs at a local shop, who had them back to Aaron with the TT bushings pressed in, in less than 15 minutes.

It was the first time I've been to the warehouse/office and wow - given the volume of inventory that they have in there (and I assume are dealing with each day - in the 45 minutes I was there, I saw at least 8 orders boxed up and out the door), it's incredible the personal service that Aaron and the guys provide, evidenced again by the phone calls that Aaron takes every 5-8 minutes - always polite and patient with whoever is on the other end.

It's just such a pleasure doing business there, and I'm always happy when I leave; there aren't many places that empty my wallet so effectively about which I can say that. :D

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
I know I've chimed in here before, but damn - every time I deal with Aaron and Boraparts, I come away more and more impressed.

It's just such a pleasure doing business there, and I'm always happy when I leave; there aren't many places that empty my wallet so effectively about which I can say that. :D
+1. That is about the best summary I have heard of his excellent professional service.

Krzano

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 GOLF TDI 5spd.
I have done business with Aaron many times (in person at the 2012 tdi fest), great guy to do business with.

Jesse_Boyer

Veteran Member
TDI
I'm all out...
Can't go wrong with Aaron and company. I ordered stuff on at noon on Friday and it'll be here today. That's 40+lbs of parts (37lbs of which is clutch/FW) and it should be here within 2 business days, with free shipping.

rcowan

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 B4 Wagon TDI, 1999 Eurovan Weekender TDI
Bleached Bora, Aaron, Bora Parts..... whatever you want to call this seller, I just call them good. :) They are my first call when I need something for our TDIs. I have the benefit of them being fairly close but I typically get whatever I need the next day. Thanks guys!

Michael396

TDI
2001 Beetle
I just got an email from Aaron saying that my order wouldn't be received until Monday, so he upgraded my shipping to overnight, NO charge! I would have been happy to get it on Monday because I ordered late Wednesday, and sure didn't expect him to do this. Aaron, you have a loyal customer for life. I don't need to look anywhere else for my TDI parts.

Once again, thank you!

79TA7.6

Veteran Member
Live: Wilbur/Creston; Work: Moses Lake Washington
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta, 2002 TDI Golf, 2005 TDI Golf
I just got an email from Aaron saying that my order wouldn't be received until Monday, so he upgraded my shipping to overnight, NO charge! I would have been happy to get it on Monday because I ordered late Wednesday, and sure didn't expect him to do this. Aaron, you have a loyal customer for life. I don't need to look anywhere else for my TDI parts.

Once again, thank you!
This is why I love going to Aaron for my parts.

jasco

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat TDI
Just bought a couple parts from Aaron he did not have what I was looking for on his website so he tracked it down. I called him on Thursday 5 pm central time and had the parts on Saturday afternoon to Texas. I have spent probably about $1200 with him in the last 4 months and he is always very helpful and goes above and beyond. Jasco.

RikAmirnov

Banned
TDI
98 Käfer
Just bought a clutch kit from him, havent checked on the tracking but I probably already received it .... Great company , but really not just a plug for them but hands down some of the best service I have seen in awhile ; In anyother industry; retail, service, or anything else I can think of...

tomjones

Bought a 17/22, called me while he was packaging it said I needed an adapter, got it in the box and the turbo and parts were at my door the next day. Amazing customer service and great prices.

Cmax87

TDI
2001 Jetta
I just received and installed a new braided oil feed line for my ALH turbo after I broke the original while removing it. I was in a hurry to get it and hadn't seen any tracking info come through. I called to check the status and Aaron answered right away. He hooked me up with next day shipping and was extremely pleasant to talk to. Gotta love any company that puts their phone number in plain sight on their page and answers right away. Major props to Aaron and his company, I highly highly recommend and will definitely be ordering more from them in the future. Thanks for the help Aaron!:D

H2O2H

Veteran Member
TDI
ALH
Good guy. But some crap parts. One of many that didn't last a year.

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Hmm, that's OEM Valeo, most likely the same as what you'd get at the dealer just 1/3 the cost. I haven't had any come back to my recollection. Had you called or emailed us we'd happily warranty it if it's a fault of the motor/fan, though it might look like it had some impact damage?

If not, we'll still happily take care of you - you just have to contact us. It's kind of hard to help you if you are upset about an OEM (or any) part and don't get in touch with us right?

Even more curious is if you got it from us? Valeo 696042 is OEM VW part number 6X0959455F, which is a MK4 large fan. I see you're in Florida. I have sold 63 of those since 5/3/10, and only one that I can find to Florida, and that was on 7/25/11.

Most items we sell come with a 2-year warranty, and this is included in that.

Cheers,
-BB

TDIJediDude

TDI
Jetta Wagon
+1 I'm stoked I found THE place to sing this man's praise!

he personally called me back within 24 hours after some inquiries I made into a .658 vs .681 5th gear, which I actually had arranged to get from another club member who had gotten the part from him and decided to stay stock after all was said and done.

PRETTY MUCH this dude is cool, humble, honest, and all of which amounts to being HELPFUL and a pleasure to work with

:D

H2O2H

Veteran Member
TDI
ALH
Hmm, that's OEM Valeo, most likely the same as what you'd get at the dealer just 1/3 the cost. I haven't had any come back to my recollection. Had you called or emailed us we'd happily warranty it if it's a fault of the motor/fan, though it might look like it had some impact damage?

If not, we'll still happily take care of you - you just have to contact us. It's kind of hard to help you if you are upset about an OEM (or any) part and don't get in touch with us right?

Even more curious is if you got it from us? Valeo 696042 is OEM VW part number 6X0959455F, which is a MK4 large fan. I see you're in Florida. I have sold 63 of those since 5/3/10, and only one that I can find to Florida, and that was on 7/25/11.

Most items we sell come with a 2-year warranty, and this is included in that.

Cheers,
-BB
2011? lol, try again.
Its junked and replaced with a dorman assembly.
Wife just about overheated her motor sitting in the parking lot with the kids for a few minutes, guess that didnt help my 165k motor from taking a boom shortly after.

Non of my alh large tdi fans looked anything like that junk internally or externally. Oem who?!

jackbombay

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A4 Jetta
2011? lol, try again.
Its junked and replaced with a dorman assembly.
Wife just about overheated her motor sitting in the parking lot with the kids for a few minutes, guess that didnt help my 165k motor from taking a boom shortly after.
Non of my alh large tdi fans looked anything like that junk internally or externally. Oem who?!
Why don't you provide him with some info that would actually enable him to help you?

You posting sarcastic non sequitur vague comments doesn't make Aaron look bad as you are hoping it will.

Last edited:

79TA7.6

Veteran Member
Live: Wilbur/Creston; Work: Moses Lake Washington
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta, 2002 TDI Golf, 2005 TDI Golf
I would have to guess you had other issues to cause your over heating issue. I can leave my ALH idle in the 110 heat for quite a long time before it gets hot, and that is with just the small fan running. AC blowing away too.