Dealing with BeachedBora....

Daddy_O

TDI
99 Bug
That's a Toyota... careful with sticky accelerators, no brakes, faulty steering racks, tie rods, and cracked ECU circuit boards.:p
Condradulations on the little one. You will never know a greater love nor a greater level of frustration.

Anyone who is scared of a toyota with a stuck throttle needs to spend some time at a race track. "Oh no.....my Prius/Prisim/Corolla has a stuck throttle......look, it's keeping up with traffic.......eeek!

Pull the e-brake. It'll stop.

After getting rearended at 25 mph by a chevy 1500 in my Altima, I gave up on Asian cars. Bought all european. The floorboard wrinkled up under my seat and the doors wouldn't open. VW plowed at 50 mph and ALL hatches operate properly. Very direct comparison. Loose the tin can Arron.

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Thanks guys, she was due yesterday - her parents are in Poland on assignment for her dad's work and they just flew in to see him. Of course he's taking his time so we'll just wait and see what happens. I've had a bunch of people say I should post when he comes so rest assured it'll happen...when he's ready... :).

Meanwhile, for what it's worth I do deal with these cars every day. What we've found with the B5.5 is that as far as the TDI's go they are actually quite reliable. Stay away from the V6 as they are nightmares, but the TDI has the balance shaft issue which is of course well known. The tiptronic transmission is pretty good, I've heard of three going out and they were all in the 200k range, and none had ever changed the fluid. The turbos are reliable, the cams are pretty good as long as a good 5W40 505.01 oil is used etc... I was just talking to a guy this week that was picking up a wagon with 170k on it and in excellent shape. They wanted $10k for it but he talked them down to 7K because it needed the BS done. IMHO he scored--if you can talk someone down enough then it's a good car to have.

And I've had a couple of guys say that the Bilstein Sport suspension is the way to go with these too.

Cheers,
-BB

PS - Check out our weekend only sale on some of the Total oil; we're doing a blow out deal on 30 extra cases or until stock is at a more reasonable level.

Also, we now carry Motul oil, check it out!.

Last edited:

repete

TDI
2014 JSW, 2010 JSW
I have sent several emails, and PM's, so I guess here is the next logical place to get an answer.

Good Morning,

I have a few questions about the VW MK4 Jetta AUDI S5 Look Hella Ecode Headlights ('99-05).

Are they fully adjustable? I assume they are, but I just wanted to make sure.

I have seen them installed on a members car on TDIClub, but they looked different than the pic you have on your website, which is the real deal?

Thirdly, are they in stock?

Thanks for your time,
Pete Richards

79TA7.6

Veteran Member
Live: Wilbur/Creston; Work: Moses Lake Washington
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta, 2002 TDI Golf, 2005 TDI Golf
His number is on the bottom of his sig line. Give him a call. When that baby comes he will hopefully take a break for a little while and NOT answer the phone. Aaron is a great guy. He is always going out of his way for me and others. I called him after 9pm his time and he actually answered the business line. I am telling you and everyone else to give him a call if you can not get him by email.

tomotdi

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf GLS, '00 Golf GL auto/5sp swap, '03 GL wagon ,
Thanks BB, and Congrats!!

Welcome to the world, Logan David Kammeyer! Born today at 6:29 a.m. :)!! Aaron has been keeping up with lots recently! Always rapid responses to communications and superior service over the years I've been doing business with you - mucho appreciated! Looking forward to pictures when things slow down! :D Tom/tomotdi

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Congrats from the East Coast.

Give Aaron some time to adjust here he will answer all your requests. He has just started a new life here and he is battered from all sides. You will be satisfied but we all have to be a bit elastic and het him get adjusted. After all soon sleep will be a thing of the past for him!!!!

79TA7.6

Veteran Member
Live: Wilbur/Creston; Work: Moses Lake Washington
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta, 2002 TDI Golf, 2005 TDI Golf
If you would all like to know how on top pf things Aaron is he called me last night at 7:45 to see if my parts made to me. Guess where he was calling from. The HOSPITAL. Aaron, I understand this is your job and you need the money for the hospital bills, but that little bundle of joy is going to need a lot of love from mom and dad. Please take a little break, even for just the rest of the week and weekend.

Have a great life with your new addition.

BleachedBora

TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Thanks guys, I posted some pics here.

Meanwhile, I did get an email sent to REPETE on Sunday morning. Saw his post here on Monday. For what it's worth he hasn't got back to me yet, but he and I will keep chatting by email/phone.

Geon/George; please give me a call on Friday or fire me a quick message to my gmail account (my TDIclub username @ gmail.com) with what you're missing from fest as well as best shipping address and I'll find a way to get it out on Friday when we get home so you can have it on Saturday. Sorry for any delays there; understandably we've had a lot on our plate, but obviously I need to balance taking care of customers as well as my family at this time. For the next couple months the usual support in the office I have from my wife won't be there, so it's going to be an unusually busy time for me. I'm have and will continue to do my best so as to keep the stellar reputation for service and quality which I have built over the last 5-years of doing this.

I did take the day off today, and am doing the same tomorrow....

Of course my idea of taking a day off means I still do a couple messages when I have a moment, but this once I am really limiting my messaging.

Thank you everyone for your support and business. You are all friends here, and we appreciate the well wishes.

Cheers,
-Aaron, Lauren & Logan

BleachedBora

TDI
Thanks Woodrobin! I just ordered a 0-3 and 12 month one for him - that should last us a bit! :)

And yes, he will get a Recaro; after all, why should I just have Recaros in the front of the car? However, everyone says that the Recaro seats are best from a year on, so for now we have an infant only car seat. Later we'll pick up the cool seat!
-BB

delvi__acevedo

Mod'aholic
TDI
Getta GLS,2001,silver
sometimes I make decisions late like today, I have everything ready to do a head gasket/colt cam tomorrow and then around 5:00pm I though, it would of been grate to put some rosten rods while the head is off:eek:

around 5:30 called Aron, I let him know what was going on, he said he will call me back in a few.

6:00pm he call me back and gave me a tracking # and said "they will be there tomorrow" now this is what I call outstanding Service! I couldn't be any happier.

Thank Again Aron.

Delvi.

kjmiv

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta
Nice! Welcome to the world little man! You are born on my wife's birthday. Boy are you going to be hard to live with. Or maybe it's just her. Or me...

repete

TDI
2014 JSW, 2010 JSW
We have been emailing each other!

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=294540
Meanwhile, I did get an email sent to REPETE on Sunday morning. Saw his post here on Monday. For what it's worth he hasn't got back to me yet, but he and I will keep chatting by email/phone.

Thanks for getting back to me, Aaron!

Just to let all concerned know, we have been emailing now that we both have a little more time.

Thanks,
Pete

ISH

TDI
2003 Jetta Blue
Dang Fast-Ordered my timing belt kit, fluids, and temp sender yesterday morning the 28th and it's on my front door step today the 29th - now that is fast!!!

Eudaemonic

TDI
'02 Black TDI Golf
Ordered a glow plug harness, Aaron upgraded my shipping to priority mail at no charge. Amazing customer service, great prices, Aaron is the man! Will DEFINITELY to business again with him

DCdesign

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI
Ordered a DC Clutch/Flywheel kit among other things. The throw out bearing had some tabs broken off during shipping. Called Aaron at 5:21pm......get ready for it.......
He had it on its way overnight shipping by 5:35 as confirmed by Fedex's email!
14 minutes! Amazing customer service.
Thanks again Aaron.

BleachedBora

TDI
Ahh that's right, Thanksgiving messes with shipping times doesn't it? You should have it when we do then we can better keep track of such things ;).

6-days across the border including a holiday weekend still isn't bad!

Glad it made it!
-BB

scrichy84

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta, Manual
Ordered my timing belt kit yesturday at lunch, parts were delivered this moring at 11:30 am. Aaron didn't waste any time before shipping the parts; he always seems to have everything stocked and on-hand. I will continue to buy from him!!

PDiesoiler

Veteran Member
PNW TDI Capital of the World; (ok maybe just the U
TDI
TDI-less
Wow...just Wow

Previously ordered a pump on Monday had it in my hand Tuesday morning. (Wow).
Not so this time. Parts ordered Monday and still no parts by Friday. Contacted Aaron on the weekend no less and he promised to investigate. Parts originally sent USPS (no tracking data) but never arrived.
Aaron re-sent parts and I received next day FedEx. He didn't have to do this but he did without hesitation or added expense. (just Wow). The USPS parts are still MIA.

Service like this is rare anymore and deserves to be recognized publicly.

I'm still hoping the USPS parts will show up so I can rightfully return them. Thanks again Aaron.

Jayeson

40X40

Experienced
TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium
We are planning a long trip this week (Vegas and back) and needed an alternator pulley before we left. I placed an order online saturday morning and left a message with Aaron. He returned my call within hours to confirm the correct part had been ordered and I had the part in hand on monday before noon. The part made it from Troutdale, OR to Kansas City, MO in under 48 hours......

Outstanding service!

Thank you Aaron.

Bill

dsmith1279

TDI
None......Yet???
Very satisfied

I've purchased three times from Aaron. All have been very positive! I highly recommend his services.:D