DeafBug's Beetles For Sale

DeafBug

Gone but Never Forgotten: Requiescat In Pace
TDI
2001 NB
I am very sad about Brad's death. There were hard times, I wished Brad didn't go so soon. I really miss him.

I am selling deafbug's two beetles (I believe both are 2002)

Silver beetle is totaled (body is good, underneath is bad) - the engine is great (has updated parts)

White beetle is in good condition, however it needs update, using the silver beetle parts to put in the white beetle. Brad was planning on doing that, unfortunately he died.

I am hoping someone would want to buy both cars, including 12 tires, etc. Whatever. I know nothing about cars but am hoping to sell it for a price. I am guessing around 7 thousand. The only thing I would like to keep is his license plate.
If you have any questions, please let me know

FYI: I am planning on Memorial Service for Brad on July 2 (6-8pm) in Blaine, MN. I will post again later

Thank you, Deanna (Brad's widow)

greengeeker

Vendor
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS
I am very sad about Brad's death. There were hard times, I wished Brad didn't go so soon. I really miss him.

I am selling deafbug's two beetles (I believe both are 2002)

Silver beetle is totaled (body is good, underneath is bad) - the engine is great (has updated parts)

White beetle is in good condition, however it needs update, using the silver beetle parts to put in the white beetle. Brad was planning on doing that, unfortunately he died.

I am hoping someone would want to buy both cars, including 12 tires, etc. Whatever. I know nothing about cars but am hoping to sell it for a price. I am guessing around 7 thousand. The only thing I would like to keep is his license plate.
If you have any questions, please let me know

FYI: I am planning on Memorial Service for Brad on July 2 (6-8pm) in Blaine, MN. I will post again later

Thank you, Deanna (Brad's widow)
Deanna,

I'm very sorry to hear of Brad's death. If you're interested I'll offer to fix up the white Beetle with parts from the silver Beetle free of charge to help with the sale. Brad did so much for so many on tdiclub it is time he was on the receiving end. Please keep us posted on details of the Memorial Service.

With warmest regards,
Nick

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
My condolences, Deanna. May the future find you well.

DeafBug

TDI
2001 NB
Nick, if you are willing to help to do that - that would be awesome.
I am overwhelmed with Brad's things, cars, tools, clothes - going through has been rough for me. Please contact me via email
deannaknaack@gmail.com

Again, thank you everyone for your thoughts.

Tomorrow I will know more about the Memorial Service and let you guys know.
Thanks

greengeeker

Vendor
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS
Nick, if you are willing to help to do that - that would be awesome.
I am overwhelmed with Brad's things, cars, tools, clothes - going through has been rough for me. Please contact me via email
deannaknaack@gmail.com

Again, thank you everyone for your thoughts.

Tomorrow I will know more about the Memorial Service and let you guys know.
Thanks
email coming shortly

TDITONY

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta GLS TDi Black
So sorry to hear this. He did my timing belt years ago in Lake Mills. Great guy who will be dearly missed.

DeafBug

TDI
2001 NB
Memorial Service for DEAFBUG

Memorial Service for Bradley Joel Knaack (Deafbug)

July 2, Tuesday
6-8pm

Eagle Brook Church
3603 95th Ave NE
Blaine, MN 55014

Hope to see you there!

Thank you!
Deanna Knaack

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)
I never met Brad, only exchanged a few emails, and now it's too late.

But thanks to Deanna, here is a memory of a happier time.

volmaniac

Veteran Member
McFadden's Ford, Stones River NMP M'boro, TN
TDI
02 Golf GLS
Deanna,

I'm very sorry to hear of Brad's death. If you're interested I'll offer to fix up the white Beetle with parts from the silver Beetle free of charge to help with the sale. Brad did so much for so many on tdiclub it is time he was on the receiving end. Please keep us posted on details of the Memorial Service.

With warmest regards,
Nick
You are a good man Nick and what a great tribute to DeafBug. I only knew him through the forums but DeafBug was one of the most helpful people in this community. He will definitely be missed but not forgotten. RIP.