DC/VA Lunch GTG

Jump62

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GlS,2006 NB (Crew Chief),2009 JSW
Marit,
I was sitting next to Linda and the one who played tag with you on the way to the Luk station
and had some Bio-D to let you try. Had lots of fun at The GTG and got Dan's old tires and mags to make a set of snow tires and have a spare set or 3 season tires for....later. Followed Lito and gang to Inpex to visit Eric's new project and had Lito ask " is your engine stock
?" after riding to to Impex HQ. Seems they wanted to see what a non moded engine smoke screen is like, great fun was had by all. Could not stay to hear the V-6 come alive, annyone know how to post picts?
Paul
aka Jump 62

Calico Red

Perpetual Newbie
TDI
Passat 1996 Blue (sold 2/25/2012), Jetta 2005 Blue
Pictures were taken, but apparently not yet posted.

Non-digital cameras can take time ... Guess we've got to wait to see what develops.

mrGutWrench

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, 5-speed, 563K Miles (July '23)
It will be June 26th.
__. Sorry to have missed it, but I was in Los Angeles. Great road trip -- almost 7000 miles on the Jetta in 19 days. I was really surprized, in the entire time, I needed the air conditioning very little, even in the deserts (I went out I-80 to San Francisco and needed very little air con on that leg -- returning, I came back on I-40 and the area around Barstow to AZ did require a good bit of A/C use.)

__. Gee, I love this car!
'

okimavich

Veteran Member
TDI
`16 Audi A6
I stopped by Stohlman's VW today to pick up some parts. They do indeed have Stanadyne. You may have to ask for "Diesel Addative" and have the guy check in the back for them.

Part Number: ZVW-340-002 Additive ($3.23)

It was a small bottle. Oh, well.

BTW, their prices have consistantly been cheaper than Congressional VW in Rockville.