Dayton Ohio Home Biodiesel production.

J2E

TDI
2003 Jetta 5 spd
I'm hoping to find some Dayton OH area home producers and parties interested in teaming up to produce biodiesel together in some fashion. I'd rather not undertake the adventure alone. Central Ohio has done splendidly from what I can tell and I'd love to see something develop here in the Dayton area. Is there any interest in forming a group to pool resources and help everyone here collectively?

dddiesel

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 Jetta
J2E said:
I'm hoping to find some Dayton OH area home producers and parties interested in teaming up to produce biodiesel together in some fashion. I'd rather not undertake the adventure alone. Central Ohio has done splendidly from what I can tell and I'd love to see something develop here in the Dayton area. Is there any interest in forming a group to pool resources and help everyone here collectively?
I was going to suggest you also post this in the 'Biodiesel Connections' forum over at Infopop.... But I see you already did. :D

All the best.

ikendu

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf Indigo Blue
Hey! I lived in Dayton for most of my life before Iowa!

We have a nice, 12-person co-op out here for brewing B100. Best of luck getting one started in Dayton!