Custom Exhaust Shop, Charlotte area?

2004PassatTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Passat Sedan, 2016 E250 Sport
I would like to have a CAT back stainless steel exhaust made and installed on a B5.5. I would also like to have the resonator and muffler removed. Can anyone recommend a shop within 100 miles of Charlotte? Thank you.

sg_wannabe

TDI
none
2004PassatTDI said:
I would like to have a CAT back stainless steel exhaust made and installed on a B5.5. I would also like to have the resonator and muffler removed. Can anyone recommend a shop within 100 miles of Charlotte? Thank you.
hey, i am not in the charlotte area, but i am a member of carolinaeuros. they are based mainly out of charlotte. you may consider joining and posting up your inquiry. the guys and gals on the forum are good folks and should be able to help out.

if you don't want to join the forum for whatever reason and want me to, i can post on your behalf.

www.carolinaeuros.com

hth

flyingcat

TDI
Jetta GLS Auto. 2002
Make the trip to Muffler Masters in Kannapolis, NC. Located on HWY 29 N about 2 miles north of the I85 exit on the right.

They will do what and how you want it.....Reasonable as well.

I know my sig says I am in ATL, however I am from there. They have done work for me in the past. Open 1/2 day on Saturday as well.

Good luck, Joe