Custom check engine light

Je-wagon Volks-ep

TDI
'05 Passat TDI in a '00 Jeep TJ
Hello y'all, I am currently putting a 2005 Volkswagen passat 2.0 TDI into a jeep TJ and I was wondering what I would have to do/which wire to splice into to get to make an aftermarket check engine light work properly.
If anyone could help me out that would be great. I have the wiring diagram for the engine harness and I pulled all the interior wires too. I just don't have the wiring diagrams for the interior dash wires (I don't know if I need them or not)

iwannajettatdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Brilliant Black Audi Q5 3.0TDI, 2014 Tempest Blue metallic Jetta Sportwagen TDI, 2002 Blue Eurovan Weekender BHW TDI
Hello y'all, I am currently putting a 2005 Volkswagen passat 2.0 TDI into a jeep TJ and I was wondering what I would have to do/which wire to splice into to get to make an aftermarket check engine light work properly.
If anyone could help me out that would be great. I have the wiring diagram for the engine harness and I pulled all the interior wires too. I just don't have the wiring diagrams for the interior dash wires (I don't know if I need them or not)
PM'd you.