current price on a jetta wagon

u4ea

Veteran Member
Looking for responses as to what you paid for your Jetta Wagon. Percentage under sticker would be best. Trying to get an idea what to shoot for.

I will most likely buy a loaded one.

philh

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
I paid 1/2 way between MSRP and advertised invoice. I don't remember offhand what the % was.

Derrel H Green

Top Post Dawg
TDI
An '05 MBZ E-320 CDI (W-211) replaced the '10 TDI JSW
It is so close to the introduction of the 2004s with the newer PD type motors with 100 HP and five-speed Tiptronic transmissions.

Can't you wait, or must you buy now?

Simply something to think about.

u4ea

Veteran Member
Derrel,
I am expecting more pollution crap on the newer motors. Also we have a 2002 bug. I think the motor is just fine. You might be right about waiting, but maybe they have all the glitches worked out of the 1.9. I don't know.

The Vag Com works really well for the current motor. No guarantee Ross will upgrade it for the new motor.

These are just some of my thoughts. What do you think?

Also where did you read about the new motor? I would like to get the specs on it.

tango_28

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 JSW(sold 2011) , 2009 JSW RIP 1-5-2013, 2011 JSW
I just price some Jetta wagon over here Mn and they only $100.00 over invoice. The dealer was in Maplewood Mn, hope this help you out. The sales person was telling they where having hard time selling Jetta TDI wagons.

belfert

TDI
2003 Golf TDI
Tango,
I don't see any dealers in Maplewood MN off the vw.com dealer page??
Schmelz Countryside VW would be the dealer. I'm pretty sure they are in Maplewood. Right off Highways 61 and 36 down from Menards.

I only live a few miles away.

Brian Elfert