cruise with some high end euro cars??

squire89

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 jetta
cruise with some high end cars??

Didn't know if many of you were vortex members, but I'm thinking of attending this cruise and wondering if anyone from here would like to join? If you're not a member of vortex, just write on here and I'll send your info to the organizer.
I thought it would be fun for some of us super economical to meet up with some super horsepower cars for a fun little cruise and some dinner?
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4343803

Last edited:

Sip'n Diesel

Veteran Newbie
San Joaquin Valley, I have VCDS (KII-USB)
TDI
2003 ALH: 254,000 miles
where does the cruise take you? any cool routes? New Berlin => Racine, sounds like I-94 the whole way:confused:?

this sounds like a lot of fun, but my TDI is not very bling-worthy at this time:cool:

I wouldn't normally be interested in something like this, but it would be fun to "crash" their party with some fuel sippers:D

squire89

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 jetta
Sip'n Diesel said:
where does the cruise take you? any cool routes? New Berlin => Racine, sounds like I-94 the whole way:confused:?
The route is from Big Bend to Wind Lake, so there is the possibility for a little interstate, but i'm guessing there will be little to none. If you're interested, I can find out for you the definite route.

Sip'n Diesel said:
this sounds like a lot of fun, but my TDI is not very bling-worthy at this time:cool:
My tdi isn't the most "bling" ride either, just a blacked out tdi. I'm hoping to have a 4motion lip installed by then, but doubt that will be happening. so I really wouldn't worry about it.

Sip'n Diesel said:
I wouldn't normally be interested in something like this, but it would be fun to "crash" their party with some fuel sippers:D
I thought that it sounded like a good time, see some cars that I know that I don't see very much and hopefully meet some cool people with some very nice cars.

pm22071985

Veteran Member
TDI
squire89 said:
I thought that it sounded like a good time, see some cars that I know that I don't see very much and hopefully meet some cool people with some very nice cars.
I agree...Sweet rides in those pics. I think it would be great to cruise & check out those cars. Probable too far of a drive for me, but I'd liked to be there.

Jack_Berry

Veteran Member
TDI
02 jetta sedan
Sip'n Diesel said:

racine ave park n ride is not in racine wi. racine ave in waukesha cty is hwy 36 between muskego(so of 43) and wind lake. you might find some 2 lane available that is not overly crowded in wisc.

http://www.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&...downtown&ttype=dep&date=04/29/2009&time=hh:mm

Last edited: