TDI
2011 Golf Reborn Edition, 2015 Golf, 2011 Golf w/ Factory Crushed Option
welcome to the MQB platform, hope you bought some extra coolant

Mrrogers1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6MT, 2015 Golf Sportwagen S TDI DSG
welcome to the MQB platform, hope you bought some extra coolant
Ha ha ha! So true. That coolant warning and the low oil warning, scare the s*** outta me every time, even though I know it might happen and what it is when it does.

I always top up the coolant every oil change and expect it to do the low warning when the temps turn real cold so I keep an eye on it. Low oil bights me right around the 9k mark, I have one of the "consuming" cars. :cool:

GreenLantern_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GOLF SEL
I had a cold start the other morning. Drank another whole coolant ball. Cant help but wonder where all that coolants going. Guess i dont really care. Finally got the frosty white ad blue injector and the 600 mile adblue error warning. If i had the cash id delete it all now.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
water pump, pop the timing belt cover off and take a look, you may see some weeping.

Mrrogers1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6MT, 2015 Golf Sportwagen S TDI DSG
I had a cold start the other morning. Drank another whole coolant ball. Cant help but wonder where all that coolants going. Guess i dont really care. Finally got the frosty white ad blue injector and the 600 mile adblue error warning. If i had the cash id delete it all now.
I just can't bring myself to void such an encompassing warranty.... when it's gone, first emissions related part to fail and it's gonna be an offroad vehicle! :D