Considering selling my 2002 golf in Ontario...

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
I'm condsidering selling my car because my girlfriend is done school in a couple weeks and we only need one car. I also no longer make many long trips so I'm thinking of selling her honda and my golf and picking up a gti golf. This isn't for sure but if I get a descent offer I will let it go.
For those who don't know, here are the specs:

Red GL Golf 2002 2dr 132000kms pretty well base.
OMI, CAT Filter, APR head studs, Spec stage 2 vr6 with lightweight G60 flywheel done at 102000kms by H2Sport, PP764's, VNT17 (brand new put in 2000kms ago by wingnut along with the pp764's), long life timing belt and water pump done at 105000kms by Doc Oc. Old Navy CCV along with another ccv filter that I use, GTI taillights, VDO boostgauge, boostvalve. Always used Delvac but also used Elf DID a couple times.

I'm sure there are other things that I forgot. I haven't even put in the unitronic custom Big Turbo file yet but will do so next week.

Anway, anyone interested or want any pics, please email me at rcunitronic@cogeco.ca

Thanks,

Rich

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
Just updating. I installed the Unitronic Big Turbo program today.

Rich

evangelos

Veteran Member
TDI
none yet
modified cars scare buyers.

very very very very few people apreciate a modded car but always question the abuse that was dished out on the car so........

my 0.02 pennies worth, sorry

when i started modding my car i knew i was going to drive to the ground.

on the other hand this is the best place to sell a modded car.

evan

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
Yeah, I know it's tough to sell a modded car that's why I posted here. Many know me on the forum and even wingnut was a witness how recently the turbo and injectors went in. It's not like I was running this setup for yrs, it's only been a few thousand km's. I still have the stock parts if anyone wants to go back to stock.

Rich

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
Forgot to mention that I also have an extra set of almost new winter rims and tires in addition to the avus's.

Rich