Coming soon rebuilt PD injectors and CR injectors tested ready to install.

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
2015 Golf TDI, Seat Leon FR PD 150 6 speed.
Now available "hot swap" remanufactured PD injectors tested ready to install.

These injectors are built using the latest "state of the art" Bosch equipment. No other place in north America has this equipment to fully rebuild,calibrate and provide ready to install injectors. These come with a 24 month unlimited mileage warranty. Also supply ALH injection pumps with 24 month warranty.
I've had several request for clean and test. Due to cost of set up of machine to test and disassemble and assemble injector its not cost effective to provide this service. And remember the nozzle is a wear item. The holes and pin wear over time so you will no longer get a tight seal. You won't have a full atomization of the fuel. Atomization is the most important part of the combustion process. New nozzles, even stock will provide a more powerful and efficient engine. Just think of them as if they were spark plugs, they won't last forever.
You will no longer have to use the "test your injector in the car" method. These injectors will be fully function when you receive them.
Price for remanufactured stock PD injectors 485 each. Set of 4 for 1940. Core charge 150 each fully refundable with return of rebuildable injector cores. Hot swap price 2540. Let me emphasize junk or non rebuildable injector core no refund. Must return within 60 days to be considered for a core refund.

Last edited:

otty

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Passat W8=>TDI swap, 4Motion Wagon, PD130(AVF) 6Speed Manual, 2006 Jetta MKIV PD(BEW) Wagon 5Speed Manual
I have a spare set of PD injectors from my AVF engine, some of which I suspect are not functioning properly. Do you provide cleaning, balancing and rebuilding services?

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
I'm not getting notices of response's from my post, guess I need to check my settings. I can offer all the above. Right now waiting on set up. Any questions you can also pm or email me.

Otty if you want to send me your injectors I can provide the service you're asking about. Should be up and running soon. No pricing is available yet.

Skully we will first offer stock injectors. PD 150 is a stock injector so should be able to provide that item.

Soupinmycoupe, ALH/AHU/1Z yes, I can do those now. What do you want?

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
We have started testing and training, just need to get all the parts needed for proper calibration. Not building CR injectors yet but, that's coming. I have some video of the machine set up and running. You really can't see anything though because the injector is in a sealed box and uses a very large and noisy (6 inch) lobe to pump the injector.

Last edited:

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
I put it on the first post, 485 each, set of 4 1940. Hot swap with cores 150 each is 2540 with core refund of 600 when we receive build able injectors. Dealer sells for 750 each.

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
I'd mention Steve that a lot of cars that have a stuck diverter valve or bad running can't be salvaged. I'd stress that poing to someone who's swapping injectors for that reason and then they don't get their core back. A LOT of people EXPECT the core money back just because they sent the injectors. I'd call it a CYA to make it VERY clear upfront. No need for issues after the sale.

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
Must be good rebuildable cores or no refund.

As Jason says I must stress I must have a rebuildable injector before you get a core refund. Bad injector no core refund. So don't send me any junk you found laying around.
Thank you Jason.
I'd mention Steve that a lot of cars that have a stuck diverter valve or bad running can't be salvaged. I'd stress that poing to someone who's swapping injectors for that reason and then they don't get their core back. A LOT of people EXPECT the core money back just because they sent the injectors. I'd call it a CYA to make it VERY clear upfront. No need for issues after the sale.

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
Sorry no test and clean, it will be cost prohibitive due to the time to disassemble, assemble, test run and calibrate. For more info this test stand only test 1 injector at a time. It's like building, testing 4 ALH injection pumps. Each injector is it's own pump and injector all in one part.

oldpoopie

Vendor
TDI
2001 golf gl, 2006 jetta, 1981 ALH swapped rabbit pickup, 1998 beetle
What about setting up for higher power pd nozzles on customer bodies?