Club Hot Water Event in Houston...

Stealth TDI

Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI APR Stage 3 (395 hp/376 lb-ft)
Hi,

I almost forgot we can talk about club stuff in here. I'm a member of Club Hot Water (formerly Club H2O Gulf Coast Chapter). We have members all over Texas, with a few individuals in the desert and New Orleans, LA. Our major event is the HotWaterBlast near Houston, TX. Check out the club's website at www.clubhotwater.org. This site is new, so not EVERYTHING works. Click the HotWaterBlast link.

I intend to make the 750-mile drive to this event. The Stealth TDI was the only diesel entered for show when I went to the event near Dallas. The only thing that'll stop me from making this trip is if my very pregnant wife is looking like she may give premature birth. So far this doesn't look likely.

I'll have plenty of Fahrfrumpumpen stickers and perhaps a few T-shirts. Come out for a visit and perhaps enter some TDIs.

Take Care,

------------------
Scott Farrell, KE4WMF
98 Jetta TDI w/62,000 mi
Best Tank: 802-mi/55-mpg US

Scott's Jetta TDI Page
(Features TDI Articles, Sounds,
Spreadsheet, and TDIClub.com Stickers)

[This message has been edited by Stealth TDI (edited March 05, 2000).]

valois

Banned
Congradulations on the upcoming addition Stealth, I wish your wife an easy delivery. Will this be your first?

Stealth TDI

Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI APR Stage 3 (395 hp/376 lb-ft)
Hi,

Yes, this will be our first child. We're due on May 1st. We have the doctor's blessing to travel this weekend. Joanne (wife) will have a few potty-break challenges on I-10 west of San Antonio. There is about 100-miles between some of the rest stops out there. So economical driving will be out of the question. Minimizing the time between rest stops will be my goal. We're also traveling with the child seat. Murphy's Law says that if we don't have a child seat with us, we'll wind up needing one. Perhaps Murphy will be with us: Since we're prepared to travel with a child we won't need to.

As far as I know I'll be able to model a Fahrfrumpumpen T-shirt at the show. I'll be driving by the printer today to pick up one advance T-shirt. So look for the Naked Green Jetta TDI with a Fahrfrumpumpen T-shirt. My covers are off and I lost the mounting hardware. So my TDI will be topless at the show.

Take Care,

------------------
Scott Farrell, KE4WMF
98 Jetta w/64k, 802mi/55mpg (best)
Scott's Jetta TDI Page
TDIClub.com Stickers and T-Shirts