Cleveland Area GTG -- September 22nd

wbuschman

TDI
2012 Jetta TDI (6 Spd. Manual)
I'm thinking of having an informal gathering at my house on September 22nd.

37000 Eagle Rd.
Willoughby Hills, OH 44094

Time would be 9am until the neighbors call the cops. :)

I have enough property to park quite a few cars (hopefully the ground isn't wet) and a garage in case anyone wants to do any light work on their cars. The garage is pretty small and doesn't have a lift, but it at least provides some comfort for working on things. Anyone wanting to do work should bring their own tools, as I don't have much here.

I do have a fully stocked bar with a pool table and dart board in the basement, so anyone who doesn't want to work on their cars can work on their buzz instead!

I have a vag-com that anyone is welcome to use, but I don't have any experts scheduled to be on site to help with anything. I'm more thinking of a day of hanging out with other TDI owners and grilling a few burgers and dogs and drinking a few beers. I'll provide some food and beer and the bar will be fully stocked. Anyone is welcome to bring anything else they would like.

Let me know if there's any interest.

Thanks!

Wes

dieselfuel

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI
To the top!

Hopefully, I can make this one. Fall Ball may get in the way. I'll know soon though.

df

wbuschman

TDI
2012 Jetta TDI (6 Spd. Manual)
Not Sure About This One

I think I may have to cancel this one. I'm having a bunch of work done on my house that I thought was going to be done by now, but at this point it's not looking so hopeful. There wasn't a ton of interest in this one anyway. Sorry!

-Wes