CLEAN 2001 Jetta Sedan 5spd-$10K

Wankel7

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
All maintenance performed.... except the timing belt. But the diesel exhaust has been flushed?

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
It's not 100k yet :sneaky:
Wasn't the '01 an 80K mile belt? thought they upgraded interval to 100k in '02 or '03... this car is probably one of the nicest low mile 5spd ALH's out there, I think he'll get his price. If I had money to burn I'd get it....

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
100K started in '03. And some early '03s didn't have the upgraded rollers.

Nice car. I'm not a big fan of white, but MKIV sedans look good in white. In MA I'd have to remove the tint.

That price probably isn't a lot less than I could get for my 67K mile 335d. I think the BMW is a better value.

Tdijarhead

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta Daughters Car, 2001 TDI Beetle, Wife’s car, 2005 Golf TDI Mine, all 5 spds
That car cleaned up nicely, it looks almost new. 80k miles, 10 grand, he might get it.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Shoot, the repair bill alone on some of the newer stuff could be that much. Just put a new engine in a 2014 Allroad, and it was actually more.

If I were in the market, I'd not hesitate to buy it if it is really that nice (and it appears to be).

bigsexyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
'98 NB, '04 Jetta
If there weren't so many pictures, I would say that is one of those "the wife says I have too many cars, so list them for sale" ads. That said, it is really nice, but good grief, thats a lot of moola....