Claims portal error at step 18 "Scheduling"

Scratcher

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 TDI BEW Wagon
Just got my buyback scheduling email and tried logging in to the portal to update requested current mileage and schedule appointment. Web site is effectively down and calling the number sends your around in circles and eventually cuts me off. Chat window is also not working. Now I'm getting annoyed!

 Error Code 9999 An error has occurred. Please contact the TDI Settlement Support Team at 1-(844) 98-CLAIM during the hours of 7 AM to 11 PM ET

jims2321

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 VW Jetta TDI 6mt, sold back, replacement 2017 Golf GTI Autobahn
Just got my buyback scheduling email and tried logging in to the portal to update requested current mileage and schedule appointment. Web site is effectively down and calling the number sends your around in circles and eventually cuts me off. Chat window is also not working. Now I'm getting annoyed!

Did you.

1. Try a different browser?
2. Clear your browser cache?
3. What is the exact message?

oak

TDI
2011 Sportwagen TDI
I'm getting the same ERROR 9999 trying to schedule as well. Every once in a while it will load the name of my selected dealership, but I can't ever get past that screen. Guess I'll have to try later today.

rjacobs

TDI
2015 Jetta S 6mt
yup, down for me as well. 2 browsers and cleared everything on both.

got the 9999 error and a 524(I think it was) error.

I got it to go through once, but once I clicked the date on the calendar, it went into the spiral of death and timed out.

Fizzyone

TDI
2014 Golf TDI
Likewise for me. Have tried 3 different browsers with the same result. First it was Error Code 524, now it's Error Code 9999. :mad::mad::mad: Not one step of this was easy.

Rob LaFreniere

TDI
2011 Golf
I had my buy-back appointment today and a similar issue occurred during the final steps of data entry. The representative contacted the support team and was told that the problem is happening to everyone and they are working on the problem.

nattyboh2027

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta
I'm not surprised VW is at again with the stupid f***kery, they'll never get things right

I check the buyback calendars daily within the 25 miles radius of buyback dealers since each dealer as different dates/times available.....

I have to check the calendars daily to see which buyback dealer is available to schedule an appointment beginning to mid-January all in patient efforts waiting for my factory ordered Subaru to come in.

I can't even check the buyback calendar right now smh

VW pat yourselves on the back for being a consistent f***k up again

Last edited:

gimmie11s

TDI
2013 DSG jetta premium/nav
same thing here... got final notarized document approval today and prompted to set appt.

go to set apt and the damn thing locks up.

call the 1 844 number and the fools that pick up the phone cannot set appointments.. only the Portal can.

unbelievable,.

Ron 33

Veteran Member
TDI
Y2K Jetta GLS Atlantic Blue, Manual
trying to schedule

Trying to schedule since the sixth of Dec.

Keep getting error code...no number....saying there is a problem on our end (vw's) .

Customer claim service says to change browser, empty browser memory, then third contact says dealer is fully booked.

Checked with dealer, dealer has no appointments booked.

Dealer said they would contact vw.

Contacted customer service claim # again, told them that dealer was not booked up, they said they would contact IT .

Still waiting.:eek::eek: