Cayuga,in haldimand county

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sooner

Cayuga race fans ,fasten your seat belts its diesel thunder .
Am I the only local on this site ?

S

sooner

Whats happens if I do not register, and can i pay all fees for entrance and the track when I show up?

suds

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1999.5, Silver
Due to a lack of interest the track has been cancelled. We're investigating alternate events currently and hope to have something in place soon.

suds

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1999.5, Silver
Whats happens if I do not register, and can i pay all fees for entrance and the track when I show up?
The problem with people not registering is that we won't know the numbers for the various events. People need to understand that this is being done by a group of volutneers made up of fellow club members. We are having to make financial commitments and if we don't get the registrations we don't have the money to make the deposits or we may have to take the risk personally and put down our own hard earned money and hope that people will pay on the day. Please take this into account when you are thinking about coming. Keep in mind that the $35 registration fee will either go to help with the costs of the Fest or the website (if there's any left after the Fest expenses have been paid). I hope you reconsider and register ahead of time and we hope to see you there.

S

sooner

I will have my jetta there if a timing belt demo car is required , as a resident local where is toronto anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.