Catless downpipe

Mk3_Moe

TDI
1998 Mk3 TDI AHU
Hello!
Does anyone know any websites that make catless downpipes for ahu tdi’s because I’ve been trying to look around and couldn’t find anything.

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
yes, many of them
Darkside
Kerma
literally any decent muffler shop can make you whatever you want.
Your in CA so its extremely unlikely your going to get any of that though.

Mk3_Moe

TDI
1998 Mk3 TDI AHU
yes, many of them
Darkside
Kerma
literally any decent muffler shop can make you whatever you want.
Your in CA so its extremely unlikely your going to get any of that though.
yep, unfortunately Cali is like that but the muffler shops usually don't have any restrictions to what you want, im guessing they range from $150-$300 on kerma and darkside? ill check it out

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
LOL try again, 300? i WISH
most of these down pipes are in the 800 to a grand range.
want one cheap, learn to weld!

Mk3_Moe

TDI
1998 Mk3 TDI AHU
LOL try again, 300? i WISH
most of these down pipes are in the 800 to a grand range.
want one cheap, learn to weld!
on darkside i found the downpipe for 200 pounds which is a lot in usd haha, I could not find it on kerma for some reason.

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
OH, for some reason im thinking back to the thread about DPF deletes...... yea down pipes are not too bad in $, my mistake, not sure what i was thinking.

Mk3_Moe

TDI
1998 Mk3 TDI AHU
OH, for some reason im thinking back to the thread about DPF deletes...... yea down pipes are not too bad in $, my mistake, not sure what i was thinking.
no worries, it took me a while to try and find them but i had to ask forums to make it easier for my self. my ahu just hit 222400. running strong i have a muffler and res. delete and there is no noise difference which kind of sucked when i did the delete but i am definitely getting more coal out tho not a lot just the perfect amount and slightly better throttle response

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI

Mk3_Moe

TDI
1998 Mk3 TDI AHU
This will fit the following vehicles with the engine codes listed below:

VW Golf Mk2 - 1Z / AHH / AHU 90

VW Golf Cabriolet - 1Z / AHH / AHU 90

VW Golf Mk3 - 1Z / AHH / AHU / ALE 90
I think it also says vento and then the ahh 1z and the AHU engine code so I’m guessing I’ll be good with buying that one right?