Carpal Tunnel Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo1mcm

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 SEL TDI PREMIUM Blue 2015 SEL TDI PREMIUM's Silver and Blue
Danger! Checking the OnLine Portal more than 75 times a day will result in severe Carpal Tunnel symptoms.

jimbo1mcm

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 SEL TDI PREMIUM Blue 2015 SEL TDI PREMIUM's Silver and Blue
Too many busy signals will hurt your hearing!

nucklehead

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Golf TDI W/DSG
Danger! Checking the OnLine Portal more than 75 times a day will result in severe Carpal Tunnel symptoms.
Well, at least you aren't phoning in 75 times per day.

I haven't called into the claims center one time. I find it interesting that some people can call two or three (or more) times per day to check their status. Often with questions that the claims 'experts' have no answer to. I hope the next stupid question gets that person shuffled back to the bottom of the process.

So next time you call into the claims center with a question and end up on hold for half an hour or more you know who to blame. I have yet to call the claims center but I do check the status of my claim once a day or two.

I'm pretty certain the claims center is doing things on a 10 business day basis for each claim. I've seen that with my own claim. I uploaded the first set of documents requested by them in the evening of Thursday Oct. 27th - exactly two weeks later on Friday Nov. 11th I get my offer. I did what I needed to do - got the paperwork notarized and faxed those on Sunday Nov. 13th. On Nov. 25th the status of my claim went from 'Waiting On Your Fax' to 'Documents Received And Under Review'. I was slightly surprised that they counted Thanksgiving day as working/business day. I expect to get an email message on Dec. 9th asking me to log into the portal to schedule a buyback date/time. I'm just not sure whether I'll be able to schedule my buyback date anywhere in Dec 2016. Only time will tell but I think I see how this is working.

Patience grasshopper!!! Patience!

Things get done when they get done and not one second sooner. Calling the claims center with questions that can probably be more accurately answered here only serves to slow things down for those with real questions about their claims.

Learn some patience!

FVWVWF

Veteran Member
TDI
Sold - 2012 TDI Highline Manual
Some threads on this forum give me Carpal Tunnel..... :)

Airpizz6

Veteran Member
TDI
Now TDI-free, but there now is a 15 MB E250 BT in the driveway
Are there tunnels in the Carpathian Mountains?

Status
Not open for further replies.