Carolina beach coverage

valois

Banned
Guy's I could use some help, how about drumming up some interest in the site and TDI's by contacting some publications and asking them to cover the GTG we are setting up. I realize it will be real hard to talk someone in to accepting the assignment and having to spend Labor Day weekend at the Beach
. Seriously we can get very good press out of this and present an acurate idea of these cars to the North American public. I am working as hard as I can on the other details, and will contact several newspapers and have already contacted the local dealership. Send some emails, lets get some attention going.

TDI Steve

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf
I've already mentioned it, but we should try to contact Dan Neil (read my NY Times coverage thread).

I can ask my News Media Professor, Gerry Solomon, for contacts (he's the executive producer of CNN's morning show)

valois

Banned
Most of the performance magazines have a section listing upcoming events. We need to list and see if they are interested in covering it. VW/Porsche, (is this European Car now???) Hot VW's, VW Trends, etc...Thanks for helping, post their email addresses here and we'll bombard them.

valois

Banned
Can somebody give Switca a hand tracking down phone numbers and email addresses of some of these publications? Any volonteers?

valois

Banned
Thanks Peter for the info, I knew one of them had changed their name. I used to have subscriptions to all of them at one time, but it was some time back.

TDIsmokin

Veteran Member
can anyone get access to Email adress of EVERY VW dealer in North America???
We should send them a bulk Email and have them print it off and post it in the store to make all enthusiast aware.
VW Canada or US must have that if anybody has a contact???
TDIsmokin
Claude

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
How about extending an invitation to Wetterauer and maybe techtonics. since alot of us are using their products.
Maybe Landspeed too.

cars wanted

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GLS-TDI, 2000, white/beige
TDIsmokin, this would take a lot of work, but the www.vw.com site has a dealer locator gizmo, and I suppose that if you set its range as wide as possible, it should be able to list all VW dealers in the U.S.A. and probably also Canada. Those dealers with e-mail addresses will have their e-mail addresses listed there.