Car wash?

bassman5066

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf 2 Door TDI (sold back for Dieselgate), 91 Golf 4 Door with 1Z swap
I know my bumper will be black by the time I finish my 8 hour drive up there, so I was wondering if any of you guys knew if there is a self serve car wash near the fest. Id like to wash it at least before the show n shine, so if anyone wants to come for a car wash party let me know. :cool:

Sent from my Bosch Motronic ECM via VCDS Version 1.9LVE

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
There is a quarter blaster (you-wash in a pressure wash bay) and a touchless automated car wash in Bethel. Unfortunately the quarter blaster is only a single bay, so there might be a line with all of our dirty TDIs in town. ;)

http://goo.gl/maps/H799g

Last edited:

bassman5066

Veteran Member
TDI
Yea I saw that on the map and tried to call to see if it was a self serve but got a fax machine. I may stop in Gorham, NH to wash up then, I think its the next closest one and will be on my way to the fest.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I tried to call, too - same result as you. The resort staff says that it is indeed self-service and is the closest one to the resort.

spacemonkeymafia

TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2013 beetle!
How about a hose at the resort like we had in Michigan?
There was no way to hook up a hose anywhere close to where we will be and the hotel didn't want us back in their loading docks, so we did not bring one. The best (only?) bet is gonna be one of the ones around town.

I'm hoping to hit that early tomorrow before the rush-didn't quite find time today.

I don't know if anyone staying elsewhere (campground?) may have another option...

bassman5066

Veteran Member
TDI
There was no way to hook up a hose anywhere close to where we will be and the hotel didn't want us back in their loading docks, so we did not bring one. The best (only?) bet is gonna be one of the ones around town.

I'm hoping to hit that early tomorrow before the rush-didn't quite find time today.

I don't know if anyone staying elsewhere (campground?) may have another option...
Gorham, NH is the next closest one, probly about 30 min from the hotel. I'm staying in NH so it will be on the way for me.