Cannot find the location of an electrical connector designated as "T14C"

oldViking

TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon, 5 speed manual, PD
Hi, I am trouble shooting a bad ground in the electrical connector that goes to the EGR valve on my BEW engine. Please see the Bentley manual, diagram No. 81/8. This shows a 6 pin connector for devices N18(the EGR valve motor), and G212(the EGR potentiometer). Before the signals get to the ECU, the diagram calls out an intermediate connector called "T14C". This connector is supposed to have 14 pins.

The manual states that the connector is on the left side of the engine compartment. I have stuck my head inside that compartment for quite a while and I have come up empty handed. Could anyone please provide some more detailed information ?
Thank you
Roy

oldViking

TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon, 5 speed manual, PD
Hi People,
Unfortunately, I do not see any connector with 14 pins in this general location.
Is it possible that the Bentley diagram is mistaken, and all of these wires just go directly to the ECU, and connector T14C does not exist ?
Roy

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
You might need to remove the airbox or battery to get at the wiring channel between them, the connector might live in there.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
And just an FYI, I think the four glow plug wires are also in the T14c (they will be four large black w/ colored tracers, red/blue/white/green).