Can anyone help a Noob install his PP520's at the Fest

Roachthetires

I have a set of Kerma PP520's coming and i'd like to bring them along to the fest and get them installed by someone who knows what their doing.

I also have a New South Boost Gauge, but that would be asking alot. I could pay, but i'm a broke college student, who's scraping just to make my payments.

Thanks Guys.

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Gotta break the nozzles loose from the injector body and then torque them down on the injector. Just gotta keep the vise from moving when doing that.

Charm

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GLS leather sunroof
Although Paramedick is well respected and a gracious person for voulenteering, I feel I should mention there is access to the "professional route".

Oliver Wegener, the crew chief of RallyVW will be there installing nozzles in tandem to Rocketchip. The main benefits I would say is that he has all the tools and has done nozzle swaps professionaly many many times before. I think he only charges 50 bucks, although I think the job is worth well over 100$.
I think he can also pop test, not sure if on site though.

He did my car, and I am happy as pie with it (as well as 15 other things).

I know that nozzles are supposedly easy, but I would much rather have a pro with extensive experience doing it.
If you do decide to do it yourself dont forget to replace your fuel lines. I dont know if you have to but I am pretty sure oliver did it on my car and am not sure if I paid extra. I was also changing my fuel filter at the same time. Which I must say is an excellent opportunity to do that!

Also you made a wise choise with the PP520. Kudos to you for not taking the easy road with the Sprints. Its says alot, the PP's are always backordered. I had to wait 2 months.

Paramedik, you are a good man for voulenteering and I look foward to meeting you, just throwing this out there as another and easier option for both of you.

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
I know the rally team truck has a vice built in. I will be around to "coach" but you guys should seek out Oliver for the actual work.