Came to say Hello

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
Hello all - been a long time since ive posted on here! hope all is well!

Just dropping a line to say if you're free sunday and would like to hang out again, this sunday is VagKraft at Boyd Park (im not affiliated - just saying i'll be there)
Would be cool to see what TDI's are doing these days performance wise.

http://www.fresh.vagkraft.com/

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
Great idea Omega, heard your buying ice-cream, see you there.

Pete

Last edited:

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
Omega, you're a vendor?

You still selling broken dreams with your TDI at Dyno day?

P2B

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Jetta, 2003 Jetta, 2003 Jetta Wagon
I'd be in on a Tuesday, moved to the cottage due to a pandemic and only visit TO for elder care duties.

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
@TDIFred - where's a good donut shop to meet up?
HEY YOU LOT! I need to get rid of some parts for my 2009 Sportwagen. As for donuts, you cannot beat Granddad's at James Street North and Burlington Street. We can buy them and then head over to the park on Burlington Street, closer to Collective Arts Brewery. I know more places to buy beer than donuts. ;) And I am assuming you were talking about a GTG in Hamilton. Are motorcycles (owned by VW thru Audi and Lamborghini) allowed?🏍

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
Are motorcycles (owned by VW thru Audi and Lamborghini) allowed?🏍
For sure! What ya riding these days Fred?

I have a couple of those bikes too. 😁

A central donut joint can be the Krispy Kreme on Mavis south of the 401. Your thoughts?

Or if we old folk are looking for beers, can set up a look tour at the Great Lakes Brewery in Etobicoke, and chill on the patio.

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
For sure! What ya riding these days Fred?

I have a couple of those bikes too. 😁

A central donut joint can be the Krispy Kreme on Mavis south of the 401. Your thoughts?

Or if we old folk are looking for beers, can set up a look tour at the Great Lakes Brewery in Etobicoke, and chill on the patio.
Pete, my main ride is a 2000 Ducati ST4 imported (ridden) from California this past May (now with a 996 motor). There are other bikes in the garage too. Donuts are good with coffee...beer also sounds good but not if I am riding. Pick a date.
Fred

Johhny04

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
Still on? Krispy Kreme on Mavis south of the 401 sounds like a half-way point for many. I'm going to throw a date of Oct. 2 2021 out there. Any other suggestions?

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Well unless a GTG happens soon, I'm not going to make it. Have a 6 months flight booked for Nov. 2nd

Johhny04

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
Does anyone still want to participate in this? Are there any central or eastern GTA people interested? If so, we can set up a spot near and around the 404 & 401 area to make it central. Thoughts?

Boostlee

TDI
05 Jetta wagon
Does anyone still want to participate in this? Are there any central or eastern GTA people interested? If so, we can set up a spot near and around the 404 & 401 area to make it central. Thoughts?

I'm interested over in Pickering