• Server migration complete
    In the early morning of September 26, 2020, our migration to new servers was completed.
    Things seem to be working as expected, but if you notice any issues including not receiving email notifications,
    please vistit this thread for more details

CAA TDIClub discount - South Central Ontario only.

mo_focus

Veteran Member
TDI
84 944
yes its changed now. This is the latest email i got from them. Judy is away for a bit, but Ava got back to me with this:

Hello Mo,

Please note that effective February 1, we have replaced our Corporate discount program with a new Corporate Product. I have attached a document outlining the features of our new product (Note: the fees have increased by $1.00 for all levels other than Corporate) and an updated application form.

The fee for the new Corporate Product is $149.16 (tax included). You can also receive a higher discount of $15 for the Pre-authorized Credit Card Payment Program, reducing the fee to $134.16! As we no longer offer a discount on the other levels of coverage, the Plus coverage for which you had opted on the application form would be $118.82 (tax included).

Please let me know which option you would like, and I will process your membership.

Basic $69, Plus $113, Corporate $132, Premier $143

Last edited:

pnyknight

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta 1.9 GLS, reflex silver (pseudo wrecked Apr10/13); 2013 Candy White Jetta TDI
What was the 'waiting' period if I'm current associate member under my dad's membership? (In order to be considered a 'new' member)

amacd

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta
Money well spent. I was away for five weeks and left the satellite radio receiver on. It drained the battery so low that the clock on the dash wouldnt even display. Called caa for a boost, its fired right up. Tow truck left I ran inside to grab something, got back in the car, thru it in reverse and stalled it. Dooh!! It was frozen into the parking lot. Called caa again and got a winch out. I'm pretty sure they loose money on me every year. Alot of people dont realize it covers you and not just the car u own ,unlike a mfrg roadside assistence.

Andrew

Last edited:

ctennyson

TDI
2010 Jetta
I wonder if this offer is still available to member of this forum ?

Its time to renew my CAA membership, how do I go about receiving the discount ?

Thanks

mrrhtuner

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2004 Jetta TDI, 2009 Jetta TDI, 2010 Touareg TDI
I wonder if this offer is still available to member of this forum ?

Its time to renew my CAA membership, how do I go about receiving the discount ?

Thanks

Have you looked at the first post, on the first page?

ryth

TDI
2001 Golf
Hey everyone.

Noticed there were some unanswered questions so a quick update on this.

I just talked to Mariah at CAA and got signed up for the membership and discount with no hassle at all. I mentioned I was a TDI Club member, and $120 ($15 auto-renewal discount) later i was good to go. Includes 3x 200km and 1x 300km tow, 2 'ditch-pulls' and a bunch of other benefits.

Seems worth it!

Edit: forgot to add any family members you sign up get this same coverage for 50% the price.

Last edited:

steve6

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta tdi
I just thought I'd mention this, for anyone who may have a Haggerty classic car policy, they now offer roadside assistance

https://www.hagerty.ca/insurance/hagerty-plus-roadside-service-and-benefits

I ordered the "High-OctaneAll household vehicles" for $150 (equivalent or a bit cheaper than two CAA plus member ships in a house hold) and its been good. Used it 5/6 times already. I have 7 vehicles on the road with my wife's business so it comes in handy. "Number of Emergency events per year: Unlimited".

pnyknight

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta 1.9 GLS, reflex silver (pseudo wrecked Apr10/13); 2013 Candy White Jetta TDI
Hi all, I just called the 1800 number on the form and was able to sign up still mentioning TDIclub as the 'corporation'

$135 - $15 discount = $120 +taxes = $135.60