By popular demand - the Swap Meet Table!

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
We're going to provide a table or two at the fest for a swap meet. Feel free to bring items for sale or trade to the fest.

The rules. By bringing items to the swap meet you are agreeing with all of these:
<ul type="square">[*]TDIClub or the Fest organizers are not in any way responsible if anything you bring is lost, broken, stolen, dropped, tossed, looked at funny, put back upside down, or touched with nasty sweaty palms.
[*]TDIClub or the Fest organizers are not in any way responsible if the guy you sold an item to who promised to pay later dropped off the face of the planet. There are ATMs nearby and a public-use computer will be available at times with an internet connection in the Fest meeting room (aka, the Batcave) for things like paypal and the like.
[*]TDIClub or the Fest organizers are not in any way responsible if the item you bought doesn't work as advertised, is a fake, smells funny, or carries a thousand year old curse. You are welcome to take issue with whoever sold you the item, either privately or in public, but we don't specifically want to hear about it.
[*]Nothing illegal or inappropriate. Seriously. I'm not talking about epsilonian devices, but I am talking about things like weapons, knives (yes, i know they are tools. tough.), chainsaws, explosive devices or fireworks, WMD, stem cells, and expired milk.
[*]Don't buy anything from PeterV. He can't be trusted. Just look at those beady little eyes.
[*]Have fun and good luck!
[/list]

NYTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf TDI AUTOMATIC trans. GLS w/PLX package silver/black cloth
r'uh - r'ooh

<ul type="square"> [*]And don't blame me 'poet.
[/list]

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
Would anyone be interested in a stock 04 Jetta sedan suspension with 12k miles on them? If so, I would bring it along.

Viesel

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GL TDI
Got a cylinder head for a b4 150k on it. 14inch rims from a quantum, cheap. Misc parts from a B4 engine, cam, crank, rods, oil pump etc...

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Audi A6 TDI, 2014 Touareg TDI
I have a used Epsilonian Device and some Smog .205 Nozzles (New) That I will bring along. Im also interested in purchasing a Euroswitch for A4. NOT A FAKE CHEAP MODEL like the one I have but a quality one.

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
Any interest in a plastic belly pan in one piece? PM me and I'll bring it along!

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
Any interest in a plastic belly pan for an A4 Golf? (It's in one piece!) PM me and I'll bring it along!

david_594

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS Silver
I have a brand new beige sunglass holder for a golf or jetta. I took it out of the package and put it up at night thinking it matced only to realize the next morning that i should have gotten the grey one :/

NYTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf TDI AUTOMATIC trans. GLS w/PLX package silver/black cloth
Well since people are listing, here's mine (so far):

2 new sets of complete .184 Bosch injectors

1 new 11mm pump

1 used switchblade remote

1 new/uncut switchblade remote type key blank

5 "like new" keyfob "universal" garage door opener buttons (Skylink #68)

used (105k mi.) A4 shocks/struts set - free - if you want them post, otherwise I may not even bother digging them out 'cause if no one takes them the next stop for them will be the dumpster.

<font color="red">Looking to buy</font>: Complete new set of Bosch .205's

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
How about a set of PP520 nozzles supplied with a set of auto injectors for a complete setup? Plus a couple of other little goodies for an A3?

eluwak

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 5sp Pkg 2 Black/Anthracite
I have a Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop that is great for VAG-COM use (has a valid working license but no cable). Looking for $250... I will bring it up to the fest and if anyone want's it great if not I'll post it in the for sale section afterwards.