BuzzKen Exhaust?

Speedmaster_102

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Golf Sportwagen TDI
Hey there,

I have a 2014 Golf Wagon TDI and I want to order the BuzzKen exhaust. It would appear that I can only order it from the American distributer in US dollars? How can I order one in Canadian Dollars?

Crooky

TDI
Passat
Me two years later......Anyone know where his shop is in Markham or is there a Canadian dealer? I tried the email above and didn't get a response, I'm trying to get one of his kits but seems I can only get it through tunemyeuro.com which is US based and I'm in Ontario. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
I remember finding him/them on Facebook a few years ago; maybe take a look there (?).

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
nah its priced in USD
So what? If it's priced at $550CAD or $390USD (or whatever the prices are), it's the same thing coming out of your bank account. If you let them know you're in Canada, and they have stock in Canada, I'm sure they'll be able to get you a decent price on shipping, too.

Ackilys

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
‘09 Jetta dsg, ‘11 jetta 6spd, ‘13 passat dsg
its 950 usd, then taxes on top... ill have something made up for cheaper.

we picked up our delete stuff from him years ago for our cbea. was reasonable then.. not now

GP_RZ

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon 5 speed
i
So what? If it's priced at $550CAD or $390USD (or whatever the prices are), it's the same thing coming out of your bank account. If you let them know you're in Canada, and they have stock in Canada, I'm sure they'll be able to get you a decent price on shipping, too.
They are shipped from Markham and its $55US for Canada and USA shipping.

Ackilys

TDI
i

They are shipped from Markham and its $55US for Canada and USA shipping.
I’m looking at a flowdirekt, while I search for a fabricator. From my reading on them, positive reviews and reasonably priced in comparison

GP_RZ

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon 5 speed
Hope to have the cat back from Buzzken this week was shipped today with fedex. Cant wait as I am driving with just down pipe and cat, rest of exhaust is just hanging there.

Ackilys

TDI
Hope to have the cat back from Buzzken this week was shipped today with fedex. Cant wait as I am driving with just down pipe and cat, rest of exhaust is just hanging there.
yeah i got ahold of him directly and went that route myself

GP_RZ

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon 5 speed
Finally received the straight pipe today from buzzKen, looks good so far, just need to get another clamp for the down pipe.

AverageAndy

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL, 2013 Golf TDI 6MT, 2013 Jetta TDI 6MT (R.I.P.)
I’m looking at a flowdirekt, while I search for a fabricator. From my reading on them, positive reviews and reasonably priced in comparison
Flowdirekt is what is on our CJAA Jetta; bought it through Ecodiesel Owners of Canada. Besides being one size fits all (we had to cut the midpipe down) it has been great. Good quality stainless. Now my son wants to delete the muffler too :rolleyes:

danmin

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat 2.0 TDI @ 180k
Flowdirekt is what is on our CJAA Jetta; bought it through Ecodiesel Owners of Canada. Besides being one size fits all (we had to cut the midpipe down) it has been great. Good quality stainless. Now my son wants to delete the muffler too :rolleyes:
I did the same for my passat. Just make sure the exhaust tip sticks out past the bumper to avoid drone