Build your own VW?

lam121

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Golf GL - Blue Anthracite
You know that feature on the vw.com drivergear website Accessory Viewer where you can change the color (and other accessories) to see what your actual VW looks likes with said accessories...

Does anyone know of a website with a simliar feature where you can view other aftermarket items?

I am specifically looking for a similar program to view what different tail lights will look like on my color car (blue anthracite) - thanks.

Golf_GTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf GLS
Take care when going for aftermarket tails. I have seen so many that do not seal well and you end up with a big fish bowl over your bumper. Looks sorta cool but not exactly what most folks were going for.

I say stick with OEM and spend the money on performance mods but thats just me. =-)

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
lam121 said:
You know that feature on the vw.com drivergear website Accessory Viewer where you can change the color (and other accessories) to see what your actual VW looks likes with said accessories...

Does anyone know of a website with a simliar feature where you can view other aftermarket items?

I am specifically looking for a similar program to view what different tail lights will look like on my color car (blue anthracite) - thanks.
And where is the option for the MK IV Jetta on that site? *humph*

mtltdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf GLS, Indigo Blue
go to dubmodder.com,

click on mkiv then on the picture of the jetta.

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
mtltdi said:
go to dubmodder.com,

click on mkiv then on the picture of the jetta.
I was looking on the VW site. I'll check out the dubmodder.